Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Celebrities Are Bad Influence On Kids...would You Let Your Kids Do This(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrities Are Bad Influence On Kids...would You Let Your Kids Do This(photos) (2233 Views)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Are Bad Influence On Kids...would You Let Your Kids Do This(photos) by marveangel(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don’t know the names of the kids in the following
photo. I have absolutely no idea of their ages or
their hometowns the only thing glaring is that these kids are celebrity wannabes who will copy every single thing they see their favorite celebrities
do………….
Kim Kardashian things its cute……well what else do we expect from her…..but am asking you guys out there, youths and parents would you allow your kids do this at such tender age apparently…[Maybe
these celebrities are actually having a negative
influence on our kids afterall.......just saying]

Re: Celebrities Are Bad Influence On Kids...would You Let Your Kids Do This(photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
out of all celebrities, Kim kardashian?

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Settlement In Nigeria. Your Opinion.. / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left / Ladies, How Will You Build Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.