Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya (3882 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna top the group?

Mozambique: 1% (1 vote)
Kenya: 3% (2 votes)
Tunisia: 9% (6 votes)
Nigeria: 85% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by ogbongzky(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2008
qualifying no be by mouth oooo, any team fit surprise ooo, shey u give angola any respect b4 dem chase u out nii, better we prepare well or else,
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by Nkenim(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
No more underdogs in african football. Lets not forget de angola experience. Who knows it might be kenya with the surprise thistime. I think we have the players and team to top thye group, but lets not underrate any team.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by Nkenim(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
No more underdogs in african football. Lets not forget de angola experience. Who knows it might be kenya with the surprise thistime. I think we have the players and team to top thye group, but lets not underrate any team.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by JUNIT1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2008
ah easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by galatico(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
The Nigerian team would come out top
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by Mavor: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
For your info, FIFA has scrapped that lousy head-to-head rules that Angola used to cheat us out of Germany, biatchhhhhhh
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by slimghost(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2008
its a fair draw, but we have to be wary of Tunisia, they are likely to cause us pains if we dont play with zeal and determination.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by skyone(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
Tunisia can be sometime rigorous, hopefully we should.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by muhsin(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
Am very happy with this group. By God's grace we are going to qualify. Up Super Eagles!
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by folem: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2008
Tunisia stopped Nigeria from 1978 & 1986 FIFA World Cup.

Nigeria eliminated Tunisia from 1982 World Cup.

Tunisia eliminated Nigeria form Athens 2004 Olympics Football when all we needed was a draw in the last match.

Our last 2 Nations Cup Finals Games ended in 1-1 and penalties with Nigeria winning 1 and losing 1.

Tunisia have qualified for the last 3 FIFA World Cups.

Tunisia are the favourites to qualify at the expence of Nigeria but I wish the Super Eagles best of luck.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by Jarus(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
Good talk from folem, however I disagree Tunisia are the favoutites. Football pundits have put Nigeria as favourites. BBC analysts put Nigeria as favourites, so do many other analyses I've come across. I agree football is not played on paper though.

But I still believe this is teh cheapest eagles can get. In pot 2, Tunisia is still preferable to Mali. Moz and Kenya are still preferable to the likes of Togo, Guinea and even Sudan.

however Tunisia's greatest strenght is their familiarity with world cup liek Nigeria. They are not new to the mundial;they were at the last 3 WCs.
Like one Ghanaian forumer on ghanaweb put in their forum 'Nigeria has a way of qualifying for WC; they only lost the last edition by H2h rule, not because of point of goals'. I agree with him, but Tunisia too knows how to qualify for WC.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by prashant32: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2008
great information, i also had that problem
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by slyk2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
Dont play this qualifying series on the net, abeg!
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by phorlabee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
Tunisia ofcourse is our greatest threat to qualifying to the world cup in the group.

But I believe we have a team[youngsters eager to get result] to qualify us there @ the expense of Tunisia.

Going 2 Tunisia to get a result[Draw/Win] will boost our chance.

Tunisia will drop points againts the other teams as well as in Abuja.

Up EAGLES!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by dmenax: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
All good post but you have to read what this lady have to say.

I think she summarised it all.

http://africanfootballfans.com/index.php?topic=19

Yes, i think Nigeria should just be serious with the three teams
and aim to win all games like they have been doing.

Period.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by chiwaochi: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
Football is a game of statistics you don't look down on any country because it is not by name or how long, it is how well because its technical and consume allot of energy as well so Super Eagles shouldn't look down on any country rather they should tighten their shoe laces and quicken their pace,to achieve these they need early preparation for screening and fitness to get them ready.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by afrochic: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2009
NIGERIANS ARE SO BLIND!! For how long will you continue to hope in a team,country where we do not aim for sucess by striving for it but by putting in big names and making the same mistakes year after year?I stopped supporting the super eagles in 2002 after the world cup its a BIG shame.Nigeria can not change , We are so drowned in acceting whatever is given to us and we make do with it and even start loving it and singing its praises even it it provides a very average performance, but as long as its not a loss we feel they are the best, Even if they get through by skin of their teeth, We say they are the best its time we woke up and smelled the cofee.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya by otokx(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2009
What happened today is a reflection of the decay that exists in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Winning Code For Thursday February 16/2/2017 / Sir Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewing Gum Sold For N94 Million / Daily 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.