Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Call To All Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To All Nigerian Youths (405 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / All Nigerian Military Head Of State Are Corrupt Including General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To All Nigerian Youths by Delydex: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
The privilege for Nigerian Youths' potentials be showcased has just be permitted, this was made known by President Jonathan on 11th of Aug.,2014 in Abuja where he advocated on behalf of Nigerian Youths the removal of the constitutional age limit to 40 years for qualification to Presidency and equally promised of due supports.But, it has come to my understanding that some set of people claim the idea is'nt best enough and that it could lead to CONFUSION.

My Fellow Youths isnt it high time we stood to our ground,fight for our right to rule most especially when we already have the support of the President to actualise our Youthful progressive ideas,dreams and quotas to the development of Nigeria.

Is'nt it high time we refused to be onlookers not anymore!
Isn't it high time we rejected being continued followers, i mean we all have more sophisticated and jet world ideas that would turn Nigeria to a better place soon if permitted.

It is our chance now,fellow Nigerian Youths, lend out your voice aloud, take up the challenge and choose to be leaders from now onward!-Our Call!!!

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police / Tell Us If Our Daughters Are Dead — Chibok Parents To Nigerian Government / A 90 Day High-intensive Business Incubator Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.