Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? (1218 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Help Me Locate My Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by alphawg(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
You'll agree with me that childhood days was fun, especially, with that particular kid( or kids) you did crazy things with.

But while growing up into adults, life became divergent and took to different dimensions. In fact, a good number of people I know have lost that 'bonding', with their childhood friends. Some even say that those in a position to help, ignore you. "What's the point?", they ask. I'm aware we all have our own different and unique experiences as regards this subject matter, hence, it will be wrong for me to generalize.

So I'm throwing this question to the whole house. How relevant have childhood friends been to you today? Turning it the other way round, How many of your childhood friends have you really been a blessing to? Has any of your childhood friends helped you in life? Please I'll appreciate genuine answers.
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have such friends and they helped me many times. I helped them too.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by itstpia1: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
You are supposed to make new friends at some point.

Which set of friends you'll be closer to, is your decision.
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by alphawg(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
itstpia1: You are supposed to make new friends at some point.

Rightly said, n what if you want to be closer to childhood friends, and they don't comply? That's the ish..
Ur reply doesn't answer d question tho.
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by alphawg(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
itstpia1: You are supposed to make new friends at some point.

Rightly said, n what if u decide to be closer to childhood friends, and they don't comply?
Ur response didn't answer d question tho...
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
I can't remember some of them and most of them are nolonger in my contact list.
For now 'm without friends and I prefer it that way
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by Kanwulia: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nah!
Have they helped THEMSELVES first? undecided
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
None and its best for me.
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by alphawg(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kanwulia: Nah!
Have they helped THEMSELVES first? undecided
lol
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by alphawg(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Naetochukwu: I can't remember some of them and most of them are nolonger in my contact list.
For now 'm without friends and I prefer it that way
why prefer being without friends? No man's an island u know..
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Just met a few childhood friends but now we've become acquaintances
Re: Has Any Of Your Childhood Friends Helped You In Life? by Fesisko(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2014
bb

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In Zaria As 8 Year Old Primary 4 Child Is Married Out. / Goodbye / How Well Do You Multitask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.