Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (49508 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2016
this was a very common game mostly played by the girls. i can still remember a few song we sang then-tinko tinko tinkolo tinko and i still remember the song---'heavenly lord your name is wonderful' and many others. . .omg i miss my childhood sha

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2016
skipping rope

mostly played by girls but me i no send o i also enjoy playing it, i have forgotten all my skills sef. Your friends will respect you more if you pass through the window instead of the door, for those that played the game will understand what i mean. . .nothing like boredom then na

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Tyre Riding

mostly played by boys buh some girls no send o. . .i remember then i even have my car park and i had different ride eg the tyre of a car, that of an okada n also got the wheel sef. . .we used to have competitions then on whose tyre was the fastest and if you eventually win your friends will always respect you and your ride. You also become famous ni. . .how time flies embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Topestbilly(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
my favourite was mummy and daddy.
cool

21 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by fiziebaibie(f): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2016
I no do anyone..lobatan!
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Playing in the rain

This one is fun especially when you are playing in the rain with your friends. . .most people use the opportunity to fetch the rain water. It's fun though but the kind cold wey go catch you after no be joke o. . .it's either we play naked or we'll put on panties. . .it was fun everyday grin

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Topestbilly(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
I no do anyone..lobatan!

U b omo get inside?

Anyway is not too late we can do dat mummy and daddy own na grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Topestbilly:
my favourite was mummy and daddy.
cool
i swear and i must be the daddy o or i no go play bdat

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by MzzTega(f): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2016
I do all.
Even cooking with sand sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Topestbilly(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
i swear and i must be the daddy o or i no go play bdat

Omo u self dey dat film? Daddy role dey always cos fight... guys go con b like,
Olajumoke oya choose daddy. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Cooking with leaf

This one is almost related with mummy and daddy play(my favorite play). We plug any leaf we see around us, make fire and begin to cook our delicious meal. Some people even go as far as tasting it sef to be sure their food is sweet(inyama). . .i miss my childhood frriends sha cry

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

Omo u self dey dat firm? Daddy role dey always cos fight... guys go con b like,
Olajumoke oya choose daddy. grin
like say you know, na to dey pray make she choose you o grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2016
I did most of it.

Buh the tyre thingy and the cooking thingy? not so much.

I couldn't even light a match till I was 14. was somewhat pyrophobic.sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Kite

This one is mostly done by boys. . .kite do have season and during the dry season we use the paper kind and we also have male and female kite. The difference is that female kites have earrings grin and during the raining season we use the nylon kind but most people prefer the paper eg ME. Then we had a kite pro, he's so famous cos of his kite flying skills na so im kite go fly reach cloud shocked we do respect him then, i stay at surulere then and we are closer to mushin and could see kites on the sky coming from that direction. . .omo ehn i wan small again o cool

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by cruzita(f): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2016
I did allllllllllllll.now op u don'make me remember the good days na

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
I did allllllllllllll.now op u don'make me remember the good days na
it's needed na, some silly things we did then

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by CARLOSZ: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
I didn't do all those but my childhood was still awesome cos I got my first PC at 12 and designed a professional website at 12½ grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by JOACHINpedro: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Thatz one of d reasons i chose my career(paediatrician)... Childhood is a legendary xperience. smileyback in the days we watch cartoons lyk mad!,toys gives this epic feelingz,build cars with empty cartons,play football with bottle cover,shy away 4rm pretty lass,war start,play sega in peace,display xmas dress to friends and many more... Chai! Time really flies smiley smiley smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Jangilova

This one is done by both genders and it was a fun game, we use to compete on who will go the highest when swinging. . .I wound wella for this game cos most of the jangilova were made by us so it wasn't perfect. . .jangilova epe motto lols grin cheesy grin

41 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by agadam(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Oh dat old days.... flashback of childhood.... I did all............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2016
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue

24 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by iykekelvins(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Lol..Mummy and daddy was my fav
Then...Police nd Theif, Anoda sweet one.
Played in d rain alot

8 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by mynd1(f): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by JOACHINpedro: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue
we called it 'SWEARL' ...That might not b the spelling but it is quite fun...expecially when you are winning

17 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Donfamous(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
it looks like suwe, but different from the suwe i know

12 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls. tongue
They call it 10/10.
It's a game to test their stamina.
I never understood it until I played it too.

Just imagine hopping on one foot 10 times. Pretty sure most ladies of today can't try that any longer. sad

13 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Donfamous:
it looks like suwe, but different from the suwe i know
dats true it's called suwe

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
mynd1:
grin grin grin
omo dis babe too fine kiss
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

They call it 10/10.
It's a game to test their stamina.
I never understood it until I played it too.

Just imagine hopping on one foot 10 times. Pretty sure most ladies of today can't try that any longer. sad
lols

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by ssoftappless(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2016
@OP i was born in china, went to school in uk, went to high school in brazil and went to college in havard usa. "so i did'nt do anyone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by camry2008: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2016
in late 80s, Used to drive my tyre from Nkpor junction to new parts (so much energy) then to Ngbuka nkpor to united before coming back home, the following day will be to fly my kite .

present generation are really missing a lot

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter. / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.