Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? (821 Views)

Where Can One Learn German Language / Is Wassce A Good Test Of Ones Ability Today / The Quality Of Nigeria's University Education (Let's Rank Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by macklef(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello guys, i dont know if NL is the best place to ask this, i beg to be wowed.
But i know if anyone has undergone any DIY routine to learn and perfect our colonial tongue such a person may like to share.
Any app, any particular video or audio, learning from alphabets and all sort, pls kindly share if you can help.
Thanks.
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Read 'Ali and Simbi' grin
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by Sabadon(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
macklef: Hello guys, i dont know if NL is the best place to ask this, i beg to be wowed.
But i know if anyone has undergone any DIY routine to learn and perfect our colonial tongue such a person may like to share.
Any app, any particular video or audio, learning from alphabets and all sort, pls kindly share if you can help.
Thanks.
@op i dnt mean 2 b rude,bt do u knw hw 2 speak ur language?,if nt den.....its 2 bad,we're Africans b original man!!!
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by macklef(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sabadon: @op i dnt mean 2 b rude,bt do u knw hw 2 speak ur language?,if nt den.....its 2 bad,we're Africans b original man!!!
Hahahha, to be sincere, i dont know how to speak my local dialet. So, if i told you i wanted to learn french, or spanish, will you still tell me to be african? Even when this languages are studied here? Language is language the last time i checked, be it british/french.
You dont even know what i need the course for, ur already jumping to conclusions.
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
YouTube is a good place to start.
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by macklef(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedClay: YouTube is a good place to start.
Yeah sure sir, tried it initially, but still looking for that superb one.
Re: How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? by Sabadon(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
macklef:
Hahahha, to be sincere, i dont know how to speak my local dialet. So, if i told you i wanted to learn french, or spanish, will you still tell me to be african? Even when this languages are studied here? Language is language the last time i checked, be it british/french.
You dont even know what i need the course for, ur already jumping to conclusions.
Lolzzz no tel me say u na G-boy o

(1) (Reply)

Can This Work In Nigeria: Technology Vs Conventional Classroom? / Delta State University Abraka Diploma Application Form 2014/2015 Is Now On Sale / Adekunle Ajasin University (aaua) Gets A New Vc, He Is Prof Igbekele Ajibefun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.