Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here (34693 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys Using BBM For Android / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kentnickole: Forgive me glitest. I just couldnt do what I wanted us to do. You understand what I mean.

I know...That was why I returned the favor, so as to remind you about our agreement.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by tope24(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
ivyy:

Yea right. Wev seen you alredi tongue

cute pix
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Kentnickole(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
glitest:

I know...That was why I returned the favor, so as to remind you about our agreement.

Am really sorry. smiley

I just cant. But I wl do all I can to steer clear.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Hoteph(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lindxy: ok

Yes Aunty lol
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by andysnoopy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
voodoo85:

I dont want u to do anything smiley)) first of all nobody asked u about anything and second u r the one who takes it seriously wink

Hmmmmm.. smh
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hoteph:

Yes Aunty lol
Aunty keh Lol as i young reach
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by eminex(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
cool
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Galads(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC: This is the kind of thread generating all over the forum lately undecided
wow another princess.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Anytime op says let's meet up here I panic. grin now am here. So wetin wan happen?
you're hot!
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Hoteph(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lindxy: Aunty keh Lol as i young reach

OK yes sweetheart.. re u happy now? Lol
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
umm what exactly is this thread all abt? Fine person or what?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by eminex(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: umm what exactly is this thread all abt? Fine person or what?

read d intro
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kelvinodum(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lindxy: Buhahahaha...Ndo

Lindxy lindxy,chai santrobobo santacalabolo,oh!!! am beginning to see the vision clearly,I hv a message for you. cool
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Israelpeters(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
love oh
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by neyop85(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
A God fearing lady between ages 20-26 should contact me 08095489651. U can flash.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
kelvinodum:

Lindxy lindxy,chai santrobobo santacalabolo,oh!!! am beginning to see the vision clearly,I hv a message for you. cool
Biko, biko,,, giv me the message
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Kentnickole:

Am really sorry. smiley

I just cant. But I wl do all I can to steer clear.

Hmmm!....Okay
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by singlesconnect: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kelvinodum(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2014
****FAINTS*****

#YOLO
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kaylobs(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o... See as people dey hype themselves..

Hmm.. Me no bad sha...
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by deo966(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2014
wahala dey o
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Sunxylove: Everything God created is beautiful
what of obasanjo
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Real247: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Let the pretty girls show up
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by keyke(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
everybody's beautiful........ it depends on Wat we see as beauty
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2014
I dey hate this kind thread 'cos you cant find beautiful peeps here and some or most beautiful ladies wud prefer to shy away from such topics, reason? *story for the gods* I tell you 80% of the people you see here may not be what you might desccribe as beautiful.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Danny Don Inc AKA don clichy

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
The following criteria are some of the prequisites for a post of a Girlfriend/Lover/my Queen/heart mender (renders keep off)/friend in the aforementioned blah blah blah
1. Must be a girl
2. Must be beautiful
3. Intelligent (optional but must be smart as in sharp no dulling)
4. Must be in the age bracket of 18 to 23
5. If you're rich then thats an advantage
6. Any tribe or race
7. If you're not as tall as may be 5ft or more than. No read this

interested applicants should send their phone No, BBM pin, 2go username to clichyjones5@gmail.com

offer runs through to 5th of May 2016

for more enquries call 07031819076

you can be the lucky chick
goodluck and God bless.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kelvinodum(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
donclichy: Danny Don Inc AKA don clichy

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
The following criteria are some of the prequisites for a post of a Girlfriend/Lover/my Queen/heart mender (renders keep off)/friend in the aforementioned blah blah blah
1. Must be a girl
2. Must be beautiful
3. Intelligent (optional but must be smart as in sharp no dulling)
4. Must be in the age bracket of 18 to 23
5. If you're rich then thats an advantage
6. Any tribe or race
7. If you're not as tall as may be 5ft or more than. No read this

interested applicants should send their phone No, BBM pin, 2go username to clichyjones5@gmail.com

offer runs through to 5th of May 2016

for more enquries call 07031819076

you can be the lucky chick
goodluck and God bless.

Ahn ahn,haba
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by ibnjarir93(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Let me see what this thread holds 4 me, if, I'm am an obtruding personage here. So who(females only) is willing 2 accept my offer?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by gbengarock: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Lindxy: Biko, biko,,, giv me the message
winsome
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
gbengarock:
winsome
Meaning??
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by gbengarock: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lindxy: Meaning??
charmin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.