Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

SMS Marketing Processing App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SMS Marketing Processing App (572 Views)

Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now / Email & SMS Marketing Software You Can't Afford To Loose. / How Efficient Is Sms Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SMS Marketing Processing App by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi everyone. I am back again. I just want to let you know that the updated version of the web App called SMS Marketing Web App is now available and now SMS Marketing Processor. I have a demo of it online at => http://www.coursenta.org/sms_tool/demograph

The updated version is much more better and powerful. Here are the stuffs it can do;

- Collects Phone Numbers from visitors / clients
- Post numbers to "Only Admin" area where admin can have access to Phone numbers
- Allows admin to export the numbers in .txt format
- Allows admin to change his password anytime (NEW) (not available in DEMO)
- Allows Admin to send messages to phone numbers from within the App (NEW)
- Allows Admin to change SMS API in case he or she changes SMS platform or SMS Provider (NEW) (not available in DEMO)
- Allows admin know number of SMS characters used and how much is left (NEW)
- Allows Admin to send up 7 SMS Pages (@ 140characters per page) (NEW)

Admin uername: admin
password: codybanks

The SMS App is going for N15,000. I am currently working on how you can make money from SMS Marketing using this amazing Web App.

Give me a Call if you are interested.

I shall be posting ideas to making money with this amazing App.
Re: SMS Marketing Processing App by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Did I also mention that this web is opensource and can work with any sms platform?

Well it doesn't matter if Ɣø̲̣̣U are using any sms platform. This will work with any of them. Just put in the site address, your username on the sms platform and password on the same sms platform. The App will automatically integrate your account into itself so that whenever you are sending sms, it will be using your unit in the sms platform.

Pls call for more information on purchasing if you are interested.
Re: SMS Marketing Processing App by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
So here is one way it works.

You have a seminar coming up shortly and you most likely advertised on radio. It is one thing T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ advertise on radio and it is another T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know the responses of people. Anyway after the ad, at the end of it, ŪЯ̲̅ ad goes "..T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get more information visit..." At this juncture, Ɣø̲̣̣U give them the web address T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ ŪЯ̲̅ SMS Marketing Processor.

When the get there they see that they will have T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ enter their name phone numbers, location etc. Once it is entered and submitted, they prompted that the site owner will get bak 2dem. So with these numbers Ɣø̲̣̣U can send SMS T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ all the numbers informing them about the seminar. This will keep the event fresh in their mind as T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ when it will come up.

Doing this quite often stands you out of the competition.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ɣø̲̣̣U have learnt one or two things.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Need. Enter Here / How Can My Post Always Appear In First Post? / Webmasters Helps Needed On How To Create A Deface Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.