Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now (6999 Views)

Top 5 Comment Box Systems Bloggers Can Use / What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by CreativeWeb(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2015
The Batch A of NYSC Corp Members are in the camps now. You can quickly print a one color flyer and go to the camp in your state and distribute to the corp members. You can even book a speaking session from camp officials to speak to the corpers. Each camp has at least 2000 corp members. Go and market your bulk sms business to them.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by danmention: 8:58pm On May 09, 2015
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by PGON(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2015
Nice Idea, reminds me of my training DVD also.

$profit =2000*100;
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by itzWarner(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
And what will I tell them about it coz I have no idea what the Furck y'all talking bout.....anyways I'll prefer going to NYSC camp to market condom coz them go need am gaaaan

4 Likes

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by okooloyun1(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by bosunjohns(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
Nice idea
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by yomalex(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
Na U
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
Weldone @OP. But if you ask me, no serious genuine Bulk SMS marketer needs this strategy. The camp officials will demand money for this to be done. Everything is real money in camp. That is another GRA of corruption in this country. Moreover, a good percentage of the corpers in camp have smartphones, hence all make use of whatsapp. They create groups and share info, ideas, etc via the platform. The best place to market such a business is in churches. If your prices are "Fair" enough, in no time you will become a DON in the biz. Go to schools and take departmental presidents on a N200 per plate lunch in the school. While at the eatry, sell your idea to them and see how much response you will garner. Be that as it may, everything still depends on the price of your sms right from the very first unit. My people say that AFIA OMA NA-ERE ONWE YA (A GOOD MARKET/MERCHANDISE SELLS ITSELF).

4 Likes

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by dan55: 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by akinola107(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Na tru sha.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Brown1759: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
2000? only
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by worlexy(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
ok

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Husten: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
good idea @op, but must fellows no about bulk sms nd can run it demself sad

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2015
Fingers crossed.

We target millions.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by ufumes(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
Price and reliable delivery is also very important too
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by johnemeka(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2015
ok.

if you need a good site for this,visit

www.johbulksms.com

The site has fast delivery service at a good price.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by dgbanj: 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
This software that can generate unlimited mobile numbers for your sms marketing

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by okwutency(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
check this out....

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2015
Nice
Good marketing strategy for businesses.

Check how to start a profitable plantain farming business on the agric section.
You will be glad you did.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by chumakk: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
CreativeWeb:
The Batch A of NYSC Corp Members are in the camps now. You can quickly print a one color flyer and go to the camp in your state and distribute to the corp members. You can even book a speaking session from camp officials to speak to the corpers. Each camp has at least 2000 corp members. Go and market your bulk sms business to them.
pls what is the LAGOS venue
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by CreativeWeb(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
sheddybest:
Weldone @OP. But if you ask me, no serious genuine Bulk SMS marketer needs this strategy. The camp officials will demand money for this to be done. Everything is real money in camp. That is another GRA of corruption in this country. Moreover, a good percentage of the corpers in camp have smartphones, hence all make use of whatsapp. They create groups and share info, ideas, etc via the platform. The best place to market such a business is in churches. If your prices are "Fair" enough, in no time you will become a DON in the biz. Go to schools and take departmental presidents on a N200 per plate lunch in the school. While at the eatry, sell your idea to them and see how much response you will garner. Be that as it may, everything still depends on the price of your sms right from the very first unit. My people say that AFIA OMA NA-ERE ONWE YA (A GOOD MARKET/MERCHANDISE SELLS ITSELF).

You made some nice points. However, whatsapp CAN NEVER take the place of bulk sms messaging. This is sending sms to 10,000 to 1,000,000 numbers at a time. The Corp members are like to join the bulk sms business, so they will be a reseller under me. I dont take chances. I market my bulk sms business to any sane person that is a bit enlightened.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by kimberman: 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Truth be told whatsapp is actually a good platform to deliver your messages across to people but it can not reach every phone users because not everyone uses a whatsapp enabled phone.

Bulk sms will be the best bet in this regard. And to talk about quality, fast delivery and affordable bulk sms, i've used quite a few of them but not satisfied at the way sms credit is been deducted each time i send sms. Am using www.joyfulsms.com right now. i tell you they are simply the best. You too can try them out

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by CreativeWeb(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2015
chumakk:
pls what is the LAGOS venue

Get all the NYSC camp locations for all the states here: www.nysc.gov.ng/locations/orientation-camps.php
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by chumakk: 9:16pm On May 10, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Get all the NYSC camp locations for all the states here: www.nysc.gov.ng/locations/orientation-camps.php
is that easy to get speaking engagements?
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Ikegift4real(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2015
okwutency:
check this out....
pls r u d owner of dat web?
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by okwutency(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Yes. I am.
Ikegift4real:

pls r u d owner of dat web?
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by CreativeWeb(m): 3:13am On May 11, 2015
chumakk:
is that easy to get speaking engagements?

It's not easy ooo. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Meet the camp director and negotiate with him. If he says you will have to pay, see if you can ask him to consider you since you are a student or graduate trying to create an income for yourself through the business. He may reason with you. But if he insists you must pay and the money you are asked to pay is big, then simply share your handbills without requesting for a speaking session. Cheers.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Ikegift4real(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2015
okwutency:
Yes. I am.

that web is awesome. I would like to hv a lil conversation with u Ikegift4real@gmail.com.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by okwutency(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
Ikegift4real:

that web is awesome. I would like to hv a lil conversation with u Ikegift4real@gmail.com.
I've sent you a mail but no response... you can Call the customer care line on 08039-622-048.
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now by Joewilchy(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Nice
Good marketing strategy for businesse

Check how to start a profitable plantain farming business on the agric section.
You will be glad you did.

Pls can someone guide me on plantain marketing strategies. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria / How To Hide Wordpress Login Page From Hackers / Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.