Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) (657 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Transformers: Age Of Extinction / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by leonard509(m): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Mehn the film make sense
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by itstpia1: 3:38am On Aug 20, 2014
synopsis?

seems they changed all the main characters, didnt see them in the promos.
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by chinkichun: 4:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Mehn.. I watched this movie in the cinema yesterday. The experience was awesome. Simply put: the movie make sense dieee... Chaii grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by Mynd44: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Old movie

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by Guykhena(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
The CGI was too much abeg,,
I always never enjoy Transformers movies undecided
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by leonard509(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
The old characters were haunted by the humans ,,,Infact optimus took A new form
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by itstpia1: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
^ hmmm
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by itstpia1: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guykhena:
The CGI was too much abeg,,
I always never enjoy Transformers movies undecided

I find them hard to follow but nevertheless, they're somehow intriguing.
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by Guykhena(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
itstpia1:

I find them hard to follow but nevertheless, they're somehow intriguing.

Ya but most times in the battle scenes,you can't tell who is who(just bunch of machines clamped together) and that strain my eyes... And too much explosions,,,but the storyline's cool tho.....
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by RayMcBlue(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Optimus Prime: "There are innumerable mysteries to the universe. But who we are, is not one of them. That answer lies inside us. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to my creators: leave Earth alone, for I’m coming... for you!"

-----------
This quote is so friggin epic to me the first time I heard it that I simply had to memorize it. Sh-eeeeeet!! The accompanying background score made it even better by giving it an oratory and heart warming ambience. Awesome! cool

^^ Probably the only scene I loved in a movie that took CGI to a whole different plane.
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by leonard509(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
RayMcBlue: Optimus Prime: "There are innumerable mysteries to the universe. But who we are, is not one of them. That answer lies inside us. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to my creators: leave Earth alone, for I’m coming... for you!"

-----------
This quote is so friggin epic to me the first time I heard it that I simply had to memorize it. Sh-eeeeeet!! The accompanying background score made it even better by giving it an oratory and heart warming ambience. Awesome! cool

^^ Probably the only scene I loved in a movie that took CGI to a whole different plane.
whats cgi pls
Re: Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) by RayMcBlue(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
leonard509: whats cgi pls

Computer Generated Imagery.

(1) (Reply)

High School Musical Reunion / Pictures From Ice Prince's Concert In UNILAG / Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.