Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics (1638 Views)

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook / Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by icebebe(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2014
When Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli got invited
by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for a
private screening of her movie – Being Mrs Elliot,
it was an exciting day for her as well as other
Nollywood practitioners.
Hours later, photos from the screening were
shared by the Presidential spokesperson Reuben
Abati. In one snapshot, Omoni Oboli is seen
shaking the President with her decolletage on full
display.
Her dress was highly criticised but in other
photos, the dress seems a little more appropriate,
which made many defend her and say it was the
angle of photography.
In an interview with Punch, Omoni speaks on that
dress as well as if she got any money from the
President.
On the dress: “I styled myself and I thought the
outfit was appropriate because there were no
vital parts showing. Sometimes the angles with
which pictures are taken can portray certain
things you do not have intention of portraying.
We have pictures from the event and you won’t
see what people are seeing.
The truth is that a lot of people are very bitter and
when people are bitter they try to look for a lot of
negative things in every positive thing. It is
unfortunate that we are in the limelight because if
someone else wears that outfit no one will say
anything. I don’t even read blogs and see the
comments. My true fans know who I am and my
intention when I am doing things.”
On if she got a package from GEJ: “Before the
screening, they asked me what I wanted and I
said I didn’t want anything but that the President
and his people should see the movie and give
their blessings. For me that is good enough for
the industry. The first time I ever saw the
President was at his brother’s burial ceremony,
which I attended. I don’t know him from
anywhere or personally.
During the event, President Jonathan said the
government didn’t have money to give me and he
said this in front of everybody. So if anybody is
going aside to say something else, they are wrong.
I returned to Lagos with the small purse I took to
the event and after the event I went back to my
hotel room and left for Lagos the next morning. I
didn’t stay back in Aso Rock or sneak out to meet
anybody. I am still hoping they will call us to come
and take something, that they are impressed.”

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by ceo003: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2014
all her vital parts were all exposed in private later after this meeting LOL mtchew

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2014
story for the gods

Genevieve said the same thing back in the day until she was caught red handed ffucckin ateeku

See as she hold president goodluck hand tight grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by icebebe(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Airforce1: story for the gods

Genevieve said the same thing back in the day until she was caught red handed ffucckin ateeku

lol u dy mind dem?
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by axortedbabe(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Airforce1: story for the gods

caught red handed indeed, na u catch her?

3 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by RockMaxi: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2014
On if she got a package from GEJ: “Before the
screening, they asked me what I wanted and I
said I didn’t want anything but that the President
and his people should see the movie and give
their blessings.

During the event, President Jonathan said the
government didn’t have money to give me and he
said this in front of everybody. So if anybody is
going aside to say something else, they are
wrong. I returned to Lagos with the small purse I
took to the event and after the event I went back
to my hotel room and left for Lagos the next
morning. I didn’t stay back in Aso Rock or sneak
out to meet anybody. I am still hoping they will
call us to come and take something, that they are
impressed.”

Silly you think GEJ will be carried away with that thing. grin grin grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Airforce1(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
axortedbabe: caught red handed indeed, na u catch her?

Park well jor
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by axortedbabe(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Airforce1:

Park well jor
u gerrout, beta still, sharap..
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Why u angry baby
axortedbabe: u gerrout, beta still, sharap..
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Airforce1(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
axortedbabe: u gerrout, beta still, sharap..

#Let Love Leads

2 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Elnino4ladies: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Wht do u expect 4rm a shameless hoe?
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Na today, abegi! Genevieve abi na Generator Nnaji said the same thing years back! We later learnt Atiku fucCked her pu55i real good! grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Madam, knowing the country you're in, we all expected you to see the Presido dressed either in Iro and buba or akwa-ocha...in fact, if you could find it, agbada would have been convenient as well.

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
USELESS PROSTITUTE
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
what i learnt from this thread ;;;; atiku banged genny meaning jonathan too wan enter set for omoni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by lepasharon(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tha dress was inappropriate period.
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by chimerase2: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
But her slippers no show undecided
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by icebebe(f): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
chimerase2: But her slippers no show undecided
dog talk
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz: what i learnt from this thread ;;;; atiku banged genny meaning jonathan too wan enter set for omoni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

president Jonathan is a responsible man

But dat woman wan seduce am with that lousy dress
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by chimerase2: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
icebebe: dog talk
just sharapu angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of "Django Unchained" Actress & Her Boyfrnd Having Sex In A Car Released / Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who do you prefer? / Reavealed; How P-square's Father Mazi Moses Okeye Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.