Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Stuck To My Kneck, But Wanna Break Up With Her. Plz Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Stuck To My Kneck, But Wanna Break Up With Her. Plz Help (456 Views)

My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself / Wanna Meet Someone New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuck To My Kneck, But Wanna Break Up With Her. Plz Help by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hey! i am in trouble, i want to break up with my girl but she was prophesing true love to me. my family dont support her cos there was religious difference. i knew she loved me but i was infatuating her and she has stuck to my kneck. Can somebody help me out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Stuck To My Kneck, But Wanna Break Up With Her. Plz Help by efetoma(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
bros na u go help urself. y wld u venture in2 smth u dont av future plans 4. God help u o
Re: Stuck To My Kneck, But Wanna Break Up With Her. Plz Help by galatico(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
Bros na u go help yourself cuz dis one no bi my business, just pray say make Baba God deliver you from her hand cuz she don fall in love with you and there is nothing you can do about it. Just play safe ma Brother cuz AIDS dey for town,

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders / Just Need Friends Frm Any Part Of The World .my Name Is Bright I Love Every One. / I Need Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.