Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) (29665 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Thread for South Korea prospective students / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Soldierboy30(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2014
I will be coming to south korea soon for greener pasture. So Nigerias in south korea, tell us what survival over there is like as well as what to expect when I get there. An agent told me I don't need to apply for sch before coming over But another agent told me that its best to go with a study visa. The flow is open for every contributions/advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by tdayof(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Soldierboy30: I will be coming to south korea soon for greener pasture. So Nigerias in south korea, tell us what survival over there is like as well as what to expect when I get there. An agent told me I don't need to apply for sch before coming over But another agent told me that its best to go with a study visa. The flow is open for every contributions/advice.
u too tell us d visa requirements
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Soldierboy30(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
tdayof:
u too tell us d visa requirements
1. Properly filled visa application form
with one passport photograph attached.
Forms can be downloaded from
www.mofat.go/english/visa/
images/res/visakorean.pdf
2. International Passport and photocopy
of data page.
3. Standard acceptance letter (issued by
the dean/president of the university).
4. Photocopy of Business Registration
Certificate of a respective education
institute.
5. Training Outline (Including the
schedule, lecturers and training
facilities)
6. Study plan
7. An original copy and a duplicate copy
of graduation diploma for your final level
of education
i. AFFIDAVIT proving
your graduation
ii. Notarization of
certificate and affidavit from MFA
iii. Official letter issued
and stamped by Dean (including contact
number)
8. Evidence of means of livelihood
after latest academic qualification
9. Personal bank account statement
(should be for a period of 3 months/
should be issued within 3days/)
proving applicants’ financial ability
to support yourself (tuition fee and
finance for stay for a year)
10. AFFIDAVIT proving your family
relations when submitting parent’s bank
accounts ( the original copy/ the
document must
indicate English spelling of
applicants’ parents’ names)
11. Photocopy of National ID card/Drivers
license/Voters card/Work ID/Student ID.
(Original ID card will be checked)
12. Flight booking information.
13. Dormitory (other residence) payments
receipt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by tdayof(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Soldierboy30:
1. Properly filled visa application form
with one passport photograph attached.
Forms can be downloaded from
www.mofat.go/english/visa/
images/res/visakorean.pdf
2. International Passport and photocopy
of data page.
3. Standard acceptance letter (issued by
the dean/president of the university).
4. Photocopy of Business Registration
Certificate of a respective education
institute.
5. Training Outline (Including the
schedule, lecturers and training
facilities)
6. Study plan
7. An original copy and a duplicate copy
of graduation diploma for your final level
of education
i. AFFIDAVIT proving
your graduation
ii. Notarization of
certificate and affidavit from MFA
iii. Official letter issued
and stamped by Dean (including contact
number)
8. Evidence of means of livelihood
after latest academic qualification
9. Personal bank account statement
(should be for a period of 3 months/
should be issued within 3days/)
proving applicants’ financial ability
to support yourself (tuition fee and
finance for stay for a year)
10. AFFIDAVIT proving your family
relations when submitting parent’s bank
accounts ( the original copy/ the
document must
indicate English spelling of
applicants’ parents’ names)
11. Photocopy of National ID card/Drivers
license/Voters card/Work ID/Student ID.
(Original ID card will be checked)
12. Flight booking information.
13. Dormitory (other residence) payments
receipt
cool awesome! bros ama pm u...
done! check yr mail

1 Like

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Soldierboy30(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014
tdayof:
cool awesome! bros ama pm u...
done! check yr mail
Am not an agent what ever it is you want to enquire am sure I can't be of help. Just ask what ever u wanna knw here anyone who's got answers will help you out.

9 Likes

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Soldierboy30:
Am not an agent what ever it is you want to enquire am sure I can't be of help. Just ask what ever u wanna knw here anyone who's got answers will help you out.

10000... Likes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by dunk2011: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Guy south korea is only good for busniess ..forget abt working execpt u want to work at the factory making abt 1k dollars ....it is also good for having good times and night life ...esp in iteawon and seoul.....alots of foreigns all over the world visiting and also to teach english ...... alot of nigerians in iteawon (they are have bad records such as stealing and credit card fraud. most of them are not allow inside clubs ...... some are luck to marry ladies from us or canada....for me ..i love korea due to my job ......

4 Likes

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by tdayof(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

10000... Likes
y did u delete d part saying m not talking about agency?

1 Like

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Soldierboy30(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
dunk2011: Guy south korea is only good for busniess ..forget abt working execpt u want to work at the factory making abt 1k dollars ....it is also good for having good times and night life ...esp in iteawon and seoul.....alots of foreigns all over the world visiting and also to teach english ...... alot of nigerians in iteawon (they are have bad records such as stealing and credit card fraud. most of them are not allow inside clubs ...... some are luck to marry ladies from us or canada....for me ..i love korea due to my job ......

Thank you for the information sir it is well appreaciated. I have a few questions first, do you have contacts in the factory? I would like to work if its legal. And please is the 1k dollar a weekly,daily or monthly pay? Also back here in Nigeria I do mini-importation business so I was woundering if its possible to send down goods from there over to Nigeria, how much is the cost of living over there plus rental? Sir I realy want to come over there to start up. I appreciate you time, thank you.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by dunk2011: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Soldierboy30:

Thank you for the information sir it is well appreaciated. I have a few questions first, do you have contacts in the factory? I would like to work if its legal. And please is the 1k dollar a weekly,daily or monthly pay? Also back here in Nigeria I do mini-importation business so I was woundering if its possible to send down goods from there over to Nigeria, how much is the cost of living over there plus rental? Sir I realy want to come over there to start up. I appreciate you time, thank you.

Guy ... i have no contacts over there for now..... u need to have someone there invite or come as a student .... most nigerians out there are students ...or biz owners ... but i stayed away from nigerians ...they have bad rap...some into drugs ..cc fraud.... korea is fun ..full of foreigns ..esp south africa...canadians..us...ireland ..u love it ... but make sure u have a plan ..good luck
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by olusmarth(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Did u say 1k$ per hour or per day Pls explain berra....thanks...
dunk2011:
Guy south korea is only good for busniess ..forget abt working execpt u want to work at the factory making abt 1k dollars ....it is also good for having good times and night life ...esp in iteawon and seoul.....alots of foreigns all over the world visiting and also to teach english ...... alot of nigerians in iteawon (they are have bad records such as stealing and credit card fraud. most of them are not allow inside clubs ...... some are luck to marry ladies from us or canada....for me ..i love korea due to my job ......
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by borntosuccess(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
following
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Littlebear: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
how do I get a job as a factory worker......i am In Seoul already but no job yet...please I really need job real quick..... n am a Nigerian.... reply please
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Lordwap(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
When did you arrive Sk? What's your visa type for quick help.
Littlebear:
how do I get a job as a factory worker......i am In Seoul already but no job yet...please I really need job real quick..... n am a Nigerian.... reply please

1 Like

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by MAYBANK: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello house, i would want to get information on how to get a business visa for south korea,
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by tmeg: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Am Interested with factory work in South Korea
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Kingchineme6(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2019
MAYBANK:
Hello house, i would want to get information on how to get a business visa for south korea,
pls is it possible for me to work with business visa in south korea
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Babzrockman: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Soldierboy30:

Pls wanna know more about mini importation.
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Kingchineme6(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Soldierboy30:
I will be coming to south korea soon for greener pasture. So Nigerias in south korea, tell us what survival over there is like as well as what to expect when I get there. An agent told me I don't need to apply for sch before coming over But another agent told me that its best to go with a study visa. The flow is open for every contributions/advice.
please my friend, I want to use this opportunity to confirm whether is possible for me to use business visa to work in south korea

1 Like

Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Chukwuemekajr: 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
I want to travel to South Korea to work at the factory I don't care how much they pay as long as its legal I just wanna live a free normal life I so much love the country
I was wondering if I can get any help on how to apply for working permit visa please I need your advice.. You can email me
Chukwuemekasowetojr@gmail.com
Re: South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) by Rexkingsley(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
How is internet business like in south Korea

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.