Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated (780 Views)

GEJ: Fashola Is Irresponsible And Unintelligent / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated by onismate: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2014
The Doctor that treated late Patrick sawyer for Ebola, Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh died yesterday morning of the disease. Dr Ameyo is the consultant physician, who had contracted the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) from the Liberian, Mr. Patrick Sawyer.

She died at the age of 58, and survived by her husband and a son.
Meanwhile, popular blogger, stella dimoko has asked President Jonathan and Governor fashola for the late Dr Ameyo to be celebrated. Here is her memo..

MEMO TO PRESIDENT JONATHAN OF NIGERIA

CC:GOVERNOR FASHOLA OF LAGOS STATE

CC: ALL GOVERNORS WHO WISH TO TAKE NOTE.

Dr Ameyo died yesterday but she will live on in our hearts as a heroine..........The women who saved Nigeria from a catastrophic Ebola outbreak!

If not for her Patrick Sawyer,the man who entered Nigeria officially with the dreaded virus who have infected many more people than can be imagined and the virus would have spread.

Dr Ameyo refused to bow down to pressures from powers that be to release the sick Liberian when she insisted that he be quarantined. Her single move has saved Nigeria.

The Federal government is yet to release a press statement mourning her passage and I find that shocking...do they not know? does she need to be a politician before the necessary is done?

I hereby submit that the Late Dr Ameyo Adedavoh be given a posthumous National heroine's award to acknowledge her selfless act which cost her her life and took also that of other medical personnel.

This is just a suggestion which of cos can be ignored but anyone who has human feelings will file this down and do the needful.....Yes,I am addressing President Jonathan and Governor Fashola directly because Dr Ameyo died a heroine's death in Lagos and because she is a Nigerian citizen!

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/494-the-death-of-dr-ameyo-who-treated-late-patrick-sawyer-fg-fashola-asked-to-celebrate-her

1 Like

Re: Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated by Ariyke: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
True
Re: Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated by sammiy: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
Mods please can dis find it way 2d Front Page pls, dats d least u mods can do in appreciation and recognition of her actions! #Mytake
Re: Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated by adeokunade: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Who are the powers that be ? that asked the doctor to release Mr Patrick Sawyer, Pls stop spreading fake rumors
Re: Death Of Dr Ameyo. Memo To Gej, Fashola For Ameyo To Be Celebrated by kingsangoda: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
#Money: What you get to #know about it. You will be inspired http:///1tgKluZ

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Why I'm Being Impeached Enugu Deputy Governor / 100 Interesting Facts Aboutnigeria, By Perry Brimah / I Have Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.