Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) (17278 Views)

Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! / PHOTOS: Couple Caught Having Sex On Public Stairwell (18+) / VIDEO::: Best Artistic Couple Entrance Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by kevoh(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm more shocked at the fact that this taiye is quick to label someone A dreadlock beast ,now that's harsh. It's ok if you are not a fan of lesbianism but giving a human being a derogatory name just to air your opinion shows the kind of negative individual you are and your background. It's really a big shame!
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by otimothy(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2014
taiyesoul:

You serve a living God.and He supports you condemning another person's religion?.Are sure you are not one of those fanatics?.Did your living God support same sex marriage let alone your own tribe?.If not,do you think the OP is propagating or condemning same sex marriage by posting this trash on nairaland?.Why not speak the truth and let your conscience be free rather than this religion discrimination of yours?.Grow up!.

taiye calm down as no prapaganda is been pushed here,if the op was actually pushing u would see a derogatory remark wit the caption however there aint so chill besides frm my stand point u were quick in labelling them so its on u,now understand something(i aint a chronic church goer) that the christian faith and the muslim faith aint for perfect people,its for imperfect people trying to follow in the path of perfection cos if it was for perfection believe it or not u wont be among them,pray for them to see the light and if they eventually dont then u did ur part irrespective of u knowing them or not,life isnt really that hard nau,haba bros.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Catered4: Na wa, someone is acting as if there are no muslim Gays. Anyway sha, in the north where I grew up, Lesbianism and Homosexuality is of the highest order among these so called Alhajis and Hajiyas. No Offence Please.
. I wonder o my sista. When I first heard of gay muslim I was like at a lecture dat very day nd was like "did dis man knew what he w a s saying" after d lecture I took my fone nd google it nd I was shocked when I. Saw it dey even av imam with his picture gbagada dia. Buh most people do confuse wat muslims do nd what islam preaches. If sum1 is doin sumtyn instead of asking weda his/her religion allows it or not sum pple wil jus be putting it on religion. I hate dat die
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by sisiafrika(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Catered4: Na wa, someone is acting as if there are no muslim Gays. Anyway sha, in the north where I grew up, Lesbianism and Homosexuality is of the highest order among these so called Alhajis and Hajiyas. No Offence Please.

I like ur pix
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2014
It seems like some of you christians are enjoying these...you have started forgeting what is right and what is wrong....instead of you to join hands in condeming this unGodly act...you are there looking for ways to paint ones religion black or condemn it....which is not the way forward.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
sisiafrika:
I like ur pix

Thanks
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Simplefaithy: . I wonder o my sista. When I first heard of gay muslim I was like at a lecture dat very day nd was like "did dis man knew what he w a s saying" after d lecture I took my fone nd google it nd I was shocked when I. Saw it dey even av imam with his picture gbagada dia. Buh most people do confuse wat muslims do nd what islam preaches. If sum1 is doin sumtyn instead of asking weda his/her religion allows it or not sum pple wil jus be putting it on religion. I hate dat die

That's the different between the two religion. One is opened while the other is secretive or let me use the word hypocrisy
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
I never in my wildest dreams thought there would be a day this would happen....................... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Catered4:

That's the different between the two religion. One is opened while the other is secretive or let me use the word hypocrisy
my religion is not secretive pls be corrected.make research before you comment..the english translation of the quran is there..if you can get it google is there .we follow the way of worship and do things islamically...if your christianity is opened and accept gay stuff if it is good for you,fine for you.....in Islam if we see things going againts the line of worship we correct and condemn it,we dont let it continue.....pls make research before you comment..dont mislead readers.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by widowhusband: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
hm dis post fit cause riot for north o. i tink early this yr one corper for is it katsina or so set CRK exam go mention another religion holy man name put inside. we all know wetin come happen.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Simplefaithy: . I wonder o my sista. When I first heard of gay muslim I was like at a lecture dat very day nd was like "did dis man knew what he w a s saying" after d lecture I took my fone nd google it nd I was shocked when I. Saw it dey even av imam with his picture gbagada dia. Buh most people do confuse wat muslims do nd what islam preaches. If sum1 is doin sumtyn instead of asking weda his/her religion allows it or not sum pple wil jus be putting it on religion. I hate dat die
simplefaithy my religion Islam does not allow gays,lesbianism and homosextual...infact the moment you start acting in such manner you sieze to be a muslim even if you dress or bear islamic name...we follow what is in the Quran and Hadith(ways and life style of the prophet Muhammed S.W.A)...anything that is not in the Quran or Hadith we dont do it...like you did earlier if you are still confuse google if such practice is accepted in Islam.Have a nice day.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi: I never in my wildest dreams thought there would be a day this would happen....................... shocked shocked shocked
heey you better wake up ooh we are moving towards the end time people do stupid,crazy and ackward things to satisfy their emotion and call it civillizatio n...so dont be surprise if you even see worse....just know the different between what is right and wrong....dont follow the crowd or peoples opinion.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Orunto: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
EVE WAS A MUSLIM. SHE INCRIMINATED ADAM BY TOUCHING HIS CENTRE POINT. MUSLIM WOMEN SINCE THEN COVER THEIR HEADS TO HIDE THEIR FACES FROM THEIR FREQUENT SHOW OF UNCONVENTIONAL AND ILLEGAL INTERACTIONS.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
taiyesoul:

@ OP, Does these Satanic elements looks like muslims to you?.A dreadlocked beast with no Hijab and an angel of hell in such mess portrayed a muslim to you?.I emplore the moderators to pls in the name Of Allah, (SWA) remove this post.Dont try to riducule Islam,cos Allah would definitely ridicule anyone who does.Get your bearing right pls!
Thats d problem with you muslims, you think you are better than others faiths, do some research and see what muslims indulge in its far worst than what you are seeing here.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
DCONE1: heey you better wake up ooh we are moving towards the end time people do stupid,crazy and ackward things to satisfy their emotion and call it civillizatio n...so dont be surprise if you even see worse....just know the different between what is right and wrong....dont follow the crowd or peoples opinion.

Yeah I know, but its Islam. They actually kill for this type of thing. People who would kill a girl child for having the effrontery to go to school, stone kids to death for dating outside their religion, kill women for abandoning the Islamic faith etc. And then, lesbianism? I am not homophobic but ....ahhhh...Its Islam!!! shocked
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by kheart(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
muslims indeed
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
DCONE1: my religion is not secretive pls be corrected.make research before you comment..the english translation of the quran is there..if you can get it google is there .we follow the way of worship and do things islamically...if your christianity is opened and accept gay stuff if it is good for you,fine for you.....in Islam if we see things going againts the line of worship we correct and condemn it,we dont let it continue.....pls make research before you comment..dont mislead readers.

What research is there for me to make again. I have a copy of my own English translated version of the Holy Quran. I never mentioned which religion is opened or secretive. If you must quote me, read well and if you don't understand, ask and I will clarify myself.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Yeah I know, but its Islam. They actually kill for this type of thing. People who would kill a girl child for having the effrontery to go to school, stone kids to death for dating outside their religion, kill women for abandoning the Islamic faith etc. And then, lesbianism? I am not homophobic but ....ahhhh...Its Islam!!! shocked
i dont understand you when you say "but its islam now"...you have not read any page in the Quran or hadith about how the muslim should behave...you have no idea about how to practice the religion truelly you just conclude that ,its islam now....for example i see a christian fake pastor sleeping with women i just conclude that,thats how all christians are....or a christian thief or prostitite...and i just conclude that thats how all christians are when i have not made research to see if there are good ones who really follow the teachings of christ.....one thing you must know is that there are good and bad people everywhere...there are people under the name of muslim commit evil deeds and make people feel as of thats the way we the worship which is not...just like christianity there are good ones and bad one,the are the ones who misinterpreat and misunderstand the scriptures....there is no place in the Quran where it was written to kill someone for changing his or her faith or to kill someone for trying to gain knowlege....infact the first word that the angel jibril (Gabriel) said to the prophet Muhammed on their first encounter was "READ"...Islam encourages education both for male and female..dont let the behavior of the few who have been mislead fool you...google is your friend search and ask if you dont believe me.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Catered4:

What research is there for me to make again. I have a copy of my own English translated version of the Holy Quran. I never mentioned which religion is opened or secretive. If you must quote me, read well and if you don't understand, ask and I will clarify myself.

Catered4:

HABA SISTER! you said you never mention that one religion is secretive or opened,....abeg who made this comment.... Abeg my fellow readers read the quote above check and see if im lieing....sist you dont have to lie just to have "likes"...you even went ahead to add hypocrisy..SMH
i said you should make research before you make misleading comment....you said you have you own copy of the Holy Quran, please read through and bring out any place that they say muslims commit homosexuallism,lesbianism,kill anybody that does not embrace islam or kill anybody (boy/girl) that is seek knowledge....for your info the first word in the Quran was "IQRA" which means READ...the Quran encourages muslims to gain knowledge so that they would know the difference between the good and bad...so dont let the decisions of some people that have been mislead fool you...like you said you have a copy of the Quran,...open,..read...and confirm before you make your comment inorder not to mislead my fellow readers...thank you.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
DCONE1:
HABA SISTER! you said you never mention that one religion is secretive or opened,....abeg who made this comment.... Abeg my fellow readers read the quote above check and see if im lieing....sist you dont have to lie just to have "likes"...you even went ahead to add hypocrisy..SMH
i said you should make research before you make misleading comment....you said you have you own copy of the Holy Quran, please read through and bring out any place that they say muslims commit homosexuallism,lesbianism,kill anybody that does not embrace islam or kill anybody (boy/girl) that is seek knowledge....for your info the first word in the Quran was "IQRA" which means READ...the Quran encourages muslims to gain knowledge so that they would know the difference between the good and bad...so dont let the decisions of some people that have been mislead fool you...like you said you have a copy of the Quran,...open,..read...and confirm before you make your comment inorder not to mislead my fellow readers...thank you.

You are very funny. Why should I lie? You read my comment upside down just the way the mallams in Kano reads the quran upside down to the poor vulnerable kids. Oga abeg read my comment again. I only stated that the different between the two religion is, one is opened while the other is secretive as in hypocricy. In my statement, there is no place where I mentioned Islam or christianity. You know your big problem, You believe Islam is the most holy religion or almighty religion etc. My dear, I'm not here to exchange words on religion. I only saw a thread on muslim gay marriage and I opened it and dropped my opinion based on what I know. I live in the midst of those who claim to be practising the most holy religion. This is my 7th year in the north and my husband has spent 15 years in the north. I'm not a novince when it comes to islam and my own personal perception towards the religion can't be changed. I'm not here to mislead readers and I'm not here to get cheap likes. I believe everyone knows what Islam stands for. Muslim gay getting married eh en kini big deal? Afterall the Alhajis here lure young boys into homosexuality and the female muslims here practise lesbianism, their Hajiyas are not left out. There are a lot of prostitutes on hijabs as in muslims here and the so-called mallams and Alhajis patronise them. Are these people not reading the Quran Do you know what pushed me into buying a copy of the translated version of the Quran A lot of atrocities which are not in the Quran but yet are being practised by the Muslims. Please sir, try to understand me better before tagging me a lier.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
DCONE1: i dont understand you when you say "but its islam now"...you have not read any page in the Quran or hadith about how the muslim should behave...you have no idea about how to practice the religion truelly you just conclude that ,its islam now....for example i see a christian fake pastor sleeping with women i just conclude that,thats how all christians are....or a christian thief or prostitite...and i just conclude that thats how all christians are when i have not made research to see if there are good ones who really follow the teachings of christ.....one thing you must know is that there are good and bad people everywhere...there are people under the name of muslim commit evil deeds and make people feel as of thats the way we the worship which is not...just like christianity there are good ones and bad one,the are the ones who misinterpreat and misunderstand the scriptures....there is no place in the Quran where it was written to kill someone for changing his or her faith or to kill someone for trying to gain knowlege....infact the first word that the angel jibril (Gabriel) said to the prophet Muhammed on their first encounter was "READ"...Islam encourages education both for male and female..dont let the behavior of the few who have been mislead fool you...google is your friend search and ask if you dont believe me.

Noted! Thanks for the concise comment
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2014
DCONE1: simplefaithy my religion Islam does not allow gays,lesbianism and homosextual...infact the moment you start acting in such manner you sieze to be a muslim even if you dress or bear islamic name...we follow what is in the Quran and Hadith(ways and life style of the prophet Muhammed S.W.A)...anything that is not in the Quran or Hadith we dont do it...like you did earlier if you are still confuse google if such practice is accepted in Islam.Have a nice day.
. Bro I neva said islam preaches gay, lesbianism, homo nd all oda immoralities. What am saying is dat, some dat calls dem selves muslims re into dis acts whc is against islam. #chikena
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Catered4:

. Madam where are u taking me to now ooooo? Whc one is open nd secretive? I need further explanation plz. Cox wat am jus trying to say is "if muslims are doin tynx we shouldn't blame it on islam, we sud first ask weda islam permits it or not b4 saying dats what islam preaches" take dis as example, an american woman dat wed a dog. According to her she was jilted by 3 men, she nw decided to marry a dog cox dogs re loyal. She invited alots of pple nd her pastors in church too. D. Pastors are now devided over weda to go or not, majority said dey re nt going buh one said he wil go cox dia is not place in bible wia its forbidden for some1 to marry a dog. Nd he later attends d wedding. Can I now said christainity promotes or preasches marrying a dog Don't mix peoples acts wit wat dia religion preaches. I rest my case
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
@simplyfaithy...thanks for your understanding and for adressing the issue....for those who dont believe what i have been sayin or are still stuck to their opinion....i guess you would just keep progressing in error.....pls ask or research before you make some comments.... cheesy
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by elvisudoh: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

what?
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Shaadey: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2014
player007:

E nle o Alhaji. So you saying there are no Muslim Gays right? U better wake up. It has nothing to do with Religion.
LWKMD[b]
player007:

E nle o Alhaji. So you saying there are no Muslim Gays right? U better wake up. It has nothing to do with Religion.
LWKMD[/b]
player007:

LWKMD
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by damyswt: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
affronewss: Muslim lesbian couple,Sahar Mosleh and Maryam from Iranfar finally tied the knot after nine years together.The couple met online 9 years ago but we're unable to make it official because of the strict death penalty for gays in Iran.

They tied the knot after uniting in Stockhlom.Maryam, is expecting the couple's first child, and Sahar,suffers from congenital brittle bones.Their union was blessed by Iman Ludovid Mohamed Zahed,who is also gay. The delighted Imam said.

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/08/first-lesbin-muslim-couple-tie-knot.html

Allah is Great
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by nex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Na wah! Propaganda in every possible form. These people just want to infiltrate everywhere. They have failed.
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by abula112(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
muslims?...lol,dey rd nt even covering their head...who wrote this lie?
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by mirexxx(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
true
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by mima247(f): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2014
@taiye soul. dat was insulting and you could hv been more tactful.if u say u are a muslim ,then u should exhibit d traits expected of one. there was no need to insult d poster. yes u hd a right to disociate urself from the gay girls. but not to insult and alienate people around you to d point of disrspecting dem.....d gay girls will answer to God for their actions .we all know dat.....maturity for all religions is a very vital part of fearingGod

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Very Cute Triplets..!!! / Man Dances Zanku As He Juggles With His Cap(video) / My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.