Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) (41729 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Breaking News!!! NFF Elections Update: Electoral Committee Chairman Kidnapped / Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mr Garri abi na maigarri, are u dat un-touchable ? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
ammyluv2002: O ga o! Bad people at work shocked
they have chops our money there
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by odiyaka(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I smell arson.
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by horlus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedArrow: BURN THE DOCUMENT, BURN THE EVIDENCE

don't be su prised one day aso rock would be on fire too. Psheew insane people
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

You Halfcaste Anchor Baby... grin

How na.. Have you finally gotten a chance to ask your father why he impregnanted your Redneck hippie mum just to get a 3 year Norway Visa?!
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Your stupidity is beyond me. Go and f**k yourself.
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dclique:
it may be by accident

Yeah!!! grin

Same way NNPC buildings always has an accident when they are about to be probed.. grin

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by AjaoMT2: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmm. The files suddenly exploded.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MztrChukwu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lmaoooo... sumburry's arse is abt 2 b set on fire so instead, they set the building on fire! Naija I hail thee

Still wondering if any Nigerian would rapture when Jesus Comes grin
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
aww,...but that's not a fire.
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by meetmuyiwa(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dclique:
it may be by accident
acci...what? If i hear...
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]You have no idea?! WOW!!

You mean your mum didnt tell you about how you got to have an African Father?!

Okay.. It goes like this;

Once upon a time.. Your father leaped the fence of Tin Can Island port and hid himself inside a 40feet container that he thought was heading for the U.S. Unfortunately for him, ,it was a container bound for Norway. SO upon arrival in Norway, he realised that he was going to be deported back to Nigeria inside the next container of Stockfish that was being shipped to Nigeria, so he quickly got your White Trash Mother pregnant so that he could get a GreenCard. Unfortunately, the only thing he got was a 10 Month Visiting Visa.. After which, he got deported.

Thats why you dont have a Father and thus your hatred of Africa and Africans..

THE END

SO this is the story of how you became the Anchor Baby Fvcktard son of a half Nowegian/Half Slavakian White trash Mum. Thats why you have no heritage, to people, no history and no Lineage..

EVen God does not like you..

Im so sorry.. You are the pathetic product of the miserable circumstances of your abominable birth.

SO you FHUCK OFF... This is a site for Human Beings, not Humanlike things.[/b]
Lol... A doctor hid himself in a 40-feet container just to get to USA in the late 80's is funny thing to hear about. I would take you serious when you start making sense. I think you don't know your father because your mother was f**ked as a w h o r e on the red street by him and she gave birth to you. PTUI! Bwahaha... I can play the game better than you do, you i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
D fire no be natural

make dem check am

na some files de won burn
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija:
Lol... A doctor hid himself in a 40 container just to get to USA in the late 80's is funny thing to hear about. I would take you serious when you start making sense. I think you don't know your father because your mother was f**ked as a w h o r e on the red street by him and she gave birth to you. PTUI! Bwahaha... I can play the game better than you do, you i d i o t!

A Doctor... grin

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa... grin

Seriously!!

Lemme Guess.. You Mother is an 'Asstronut'. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

A Doctor... grin

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa... grin

Seriously!!

Lemme Guess.. You Mother is an 'Asstronut'. grin

Whatever! I know you to be very ignorant and primitive. Keep living in the filthy environment with that kind of mindset that is damaging your reasoning faculty without finding solution to your problem though. Shame on you! angry lipsrsealed cry

Go and suck a DICK, you p u s s y!
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by neyur: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na only nigeria waka come?..
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija:
Whatever! I know you to be very ignorant and primitive. Keep living in the filthy environment with that kind of mindset that is damaging your reasoning faculty without finding solution to your problem though. Shame on you! angry lipsrsealed cry

Go and suck a DICK, you p u s s y!

And you seem to be attracted to filth, ignorance and primitive things..

Must be the white trash in your pulluted gene pool.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

And you seem to be attracted to filth, ignorance and primitive things..

Must be the white trash in your pulluted gene pool.
Ugly face! You have depleted the oxygen available in your area with your wide nose! Dirty person with smelling armpits. Accept your smelling body and move on with your miserable life!
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by tonychristopher: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
THATS BLACK MAN FOR YOU...THEY HAVE SET IT ON FIRE SO THAT THEIR FRAUD WONT BE KNOWN OR SEEN..BURN THE DOCUMENTS... AND TOMORROW YOU SAY THAT WE WILL DEVELOPE.

DOES IT MEAN THAT A BUILDING LIKE THAT DOESNT HAVE A SMOKE DETECTION SYSTEM OR SMOULDER DETECTION SYSYEM, DOES IT MEANT THEY LACKL FIRE SUPRESSION SYSTEM

ABEG GO TELL THAT TO MARINE

FIRE KOR WATER NI
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija: Ugly face! You have depleted the oxygen available in your area with your wide nose! Dirty person with smelling armpits. Accept your smelling body and move on with your miserable life!

Lol..

And lemme guess, your Father is no longer a primitive man because he impregnanted a White Redneck hippie for a Greencard. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Emmaomotob(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1: Did you say NFF... angry

Meanwhile, I hope our Nation Cup trophy was not inside that building o!
Na tax payers' money them go use repair am,including yours.
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aitee1: Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked
babe which one come be chisos? Abeg ooo, no b chisos ooo, its JESUS! Peace
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by MadCow1: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Emmaomotob: Na tax payers' money them go use repair am,including yours.

As long as they all get burnt inside with the house, I will pay double taxes for the next 10 years.. NO PROBLEM
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by butanep(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
They know what they have done... They know what caused the fire outbreak... NIGERIANS AND EVIL DEEDS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan covering his criminal tracks since 1932..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by directonpc(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shell:AppsFolder
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]You have no idea?! WOW!!

You mean your mum didnt tell you about how you got to have an African Father?!

Okay.. It goes like this;

Once upon a time.. Your father leaped the fence of Tin Can Island port and hid himself inside a 40feet container that he thought was heading for the U.S. Unfortunately for him, ,it was a container bound for Norway. SO upon arrival in Norway, he realised that he was going to be deported back to Nigeria inside the next container of Stockfish that was being shipped to Nigeria, so he quickly got your White Trash Mother pregnant so that he could get a GreenCard. Unfortunately, the only thing he got was a 10 Month Visiting Visa.. After which, he got deported.

Thats why you dont have a Father and thus your hatred of Africa and Africans..

THE END

SO this is the story of how you became the Anchor Baby Fvcktard son of a half Nowegian/Half Slavakian White trash Mum. Thats why you have no heritage, to people, no history and no Lineage..

EVen God does not like you..

Im so sorry.. You are the pathetic product of the miserable circumstances of your abominable birth.

SO you FHUCK OFF... This is a site for Human Beings, not Humanlike things.[/b]
OVOKO!!!!!! TKO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
oboi mtn do well o i just came accroos dis www.casygist.tk i no say una like freebies oya check am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.