Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is This A Miracle To Me ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This A Miracle To Me ? (973 Views)

The Miracle Of Personal Development! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Miracle To Me ? by DonaldDboss(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
I want to a church last, n the pastor was praying that we would receive miracle money the next week.n I was like ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JOOOOR...the next week I received 225k TWO-HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE K.. It was the 1st of August this month.that I saw it in my account..its not a joke am f**king serious,n I have goon to collect 100k to my other account as par no dulling things..just hope GOD forgives me,cause I would not return this one LIE LIE

Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by Joel3(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2014
pass small come na.
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by DonaldDboss(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Joel3: pass small come na.
lol.......but serious I don't know what to do with it self
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by jta2012(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi miraculous ONE,Kindly cr the acct of my friend wt just 10k He is in dire NEED of MONEY ....
pls call 08026823796 and he wl be very grateful for ur GENEROUSITY.
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by arbitrage: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Miracles still happen and are for ever. In fact, getting jailed for financial fraud is like a miracle, so get ready.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by edogho(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
^^^ biggest miracle ever gringrin
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by DonaldDboss(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
arbitrage: Miracles still happen and are for ever. In fact, getting jailed for financial fraud is like a miracle, so get ready.
financial fraud ? Common u forgot its my account ? Just waiting for them to probably call,but if they do not by ending of this month,I guess I would officially say am two hundred n something richer
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg op!!! Just pass 14k to me abeg ..... Seriously in need.
And God will continue to bless you oooo ... And more miracles to your elbow
If you are ready abeg post make I send u my account numba
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
DonaldDboss: lol.......but serious I don't know what to do with it self
pls bring your tithes., let me help you deliever it to your pastor.
@op sorry i don't believe,
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by DonaldDboss(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
easyconnect: pls bring your tithes., let me help you deliever it to your pastor.
@op sorry i don't believe,
yeah I knw its hard 2 believe,buh itz real...as 4 the tithe just continue waiting I wld give u soon
Re: Is This A Miracle To Me ? by mamaoge: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
jta2012: Hi miraculous ONE,Kindly cr the acct of my friend wt just 10k He is in dire NEED of MONEY ....
pls call 08026823796 and he wl be very grateful for ur GENEROUSITY.
hulkhiharitoz: Abeg op!!! Just pass 14k to me abeg ..... Seriously in need.
And God will continue to bless you oooo ... And more miracles to your elbow
If you are ready abeg post make I send u my account numba
@OP, congratulations, but you've not even replied to the two posters asking for a tiny piece of your miracle undecided

@jta2012 & hulkhiharitoz, I hope you will be ready to bear the 'consequences' with him when bubbles burst

(1) (Reply)

MTN Gave Me 1000mb / The Lucrative Business Of Leasing (CAT/CATERPILLAR) / Have You Ever Bought Or Sold Anything Through Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.