Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! (3491 Views)

13 Things Only People In Nigeria Will Understand / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ever wonder why u look 10years younger than you actual age
Here are some of the problems people with Baby faces deals with..
You can add yours!

1) Having to convince a bouncer or bertender that your I.D is legit!

2) The overwheming anxiety of not being taken seriously(even though its probably in your head)!

3) Looking like a kid makes you insecure about working in a professional or corporate environment!..u can imagine a client walks into a company,met an Architect and still asking to see the Architect chei! I don suffer!

4) Trying so hard to act grown!

5) Whenever you tell someone your age for the first time,you have to deal with shocked reactions!like wow you look like you just graduated the high school!
It sucks! embarassed

6) Dating and constant paranoia that you will look like a child next to your spouse or friends!

7) The struggle of wanting to dress your age,but end up looking like a "child playing dress-up".. Kai ! grin

cool Having people trying to console you by saying things like""well,atleast you will look good @ 40!as if I care!

Are there any advantages to having baby faces at all!what ways can you look a big older!

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
My charisma makes up for me. I don't need to try hard, when I speak, people know its just the face.
Team baby face angry

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Tymax(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
I feel for women with baby features. No respect for them. And they always have hot temper, I don't know why. grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: I feel for women with baby features. No respect for them. And they always have hot temper, I don't know why. grin

Well, I got one, So? undecided

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
I wonder What the title of the counter thread will be like grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Tymax(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Well, I got one, So? undecided
No wonder lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by lalasticlala(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
They are hardly respected. people even their junior tend to look down on them. some may b like u a graduate? wow! i thought u r io ss2. lol. some dont jst have bby face only, but bby face plus stature. d person wil neva get tired of having to tel many people he or she is not as young as he/she appears. bby face or stature or bby has more advantages and few disadvantages.

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: I feel for women with baby features. No respect for them. And they always have hot temper, I don't know why. grin

U are so on point!
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo: My charisma makes up for me. I don't need to try hard, when I speak, people know its just the face.
Team baby face angry

Sure!but b4 u speak nko?
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Tymax(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

U are so on point!
Thanks grin I get dem plenty.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
eighTHREAD: I wonder What the title of the counter thread will be like grin

shocked cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by lertee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
The major disadvantage is "disrespect"..people don't respect someone with baby face or stature.

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by daveP(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
u make cool cash eg tejubabyface grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Tallesty1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
lalasticlala: They are hardly respected. people even their junior tend to look down on them. some may b like u a graduate? wow! i thought u r io ss2. lol. some dont jst have bby face only, but bby face plus stature. d person wil neva get tired of having to tel many people he or she is not as young as he/she appears. bby face or stature or bby whateva has advantages and disadvantages.
I have a baby face and people don't look down on me. I know that it is always hard to convice people that you are older than your look but still it is not a big disadvantage.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

Sure!but b4 u speak nko?

I don't have a small statue though, just the face. So I kinda stand in the middle wink
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by lertee(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

I don't have a small statue though, just the face. So I kinda stand in the middle wink
As per fine bobo level wink

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo: My charisma makes up for me. I don't need to try hard, when I speak, people know its just the face.
Team baby face angry
if mr teeo has a baby face shocked shocked then I have a _________ face
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by lertee(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
krall: if mr teeo has a baby face shocked shocked then I have a _________ face
Pishure or....you know the rest grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
I look older than my age and its sometimes so annoying because people expect too much from me angry
But hey! Age is just a number.

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
eighTHREAD: I wonder What the title of the counter thread will be like grin
thread for overgrown nairalander youngsters with falsely mature looking face. angry
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
lertee:
Pishure or....you know the rest grin
ask teeo/ nikkypearl they knowss
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
krall: thread for overgrown nairalander youngsters with falsely mature looking face. angry
wrong! Try harder
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
lertee:
As per fine bobo level wink

Madam, you follow me come here abi. angry Na krall fine pass grin [size=3pt]if i hear say krall fine[/size]

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by superbloke(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
If I begin to narrate my experiences ehn? grin
My former boss didn't believe my age until I showed her my birth certificate sad I once met the emir of Kano when he was CBN governor and he was like "you're a staff here too? How old are you?" undecided
But I like their faces when they realise this boy isn't a boy after all.

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
krall: thread for overgrown nairalander youngsters with falsely mature looking face. angry

I won't quote u again walahi !

*Did I just quote him*

Chei grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
superbloke: If I begin to narrate my experiences ehn? grin
My former boss didn't believe my age until I showed her my birth certificate sad I once met the emir of Kano when he was CBN governor and he was like "you're a staff here too? How old are you?" undecided
But I like their faces when they realise this boy isn't a boy after all.
I like that part more. smiley

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Most peeps on this thread are now claiming baby face even some their faces are like quartz

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Fargbaba: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
SEUN OSEWA will love this thread i guess grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique: Most peeps on this thread are now claiming baby face even some their faces are like quartz

Lolz grin
Fargbaba: SEUN OSEWA will love this thread i guess grin

Itz true o!d man/guy get baby face too grin

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique: Most peeps on this thread are now claiming baby face even some their faces are like quartz

For your mind you make comment undecided
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Fargbaba: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

For your mind you make comment undecided

Lolzz
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
krall: ask teeo/ nikkypearl they knowss

Over fine dey worry abi!

Fire Outbreak In Offa Owode Market (kwara State) / Top 20 Podcast In Nigeria / 10 Ancient Cities Where People Still Live