Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! (3420 Views)

13 Things Only People In Nigeria Will Understand / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

For your mind you make comment undecided
and so for your mind u get baby face.. Sorry to bust your bubble you look you age. no b only baby face na baby feaces undecided
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

Over fine dey worry abi!
noooot at all.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:
and so for your mind u get baby face.. Sorry to bust your bubble you look you age. no b only baby face na baby feaces undecided
How old is he please?
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:

Oya how old am I madam
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
sholasholala:
How old is he please?

I no even know say my personal person done even ask. Oya madam chymystique, How old am I oooooo

If you no get am I go Bleep you this night grin angry
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

I no even know say my personal person done even ask. Oya madam chymystique, How old am I oooooo

If you no get am I go Bleep you this night grin angry
It seems she knows your age grin
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

Oya how old am I madam
dunno your age but you in ur mid to late 20s.. Am only saying you dnt ve baby face u r jst cute in a younger way.. cool If babies ve ur kinda face wahala go dey tongue..
@sholasholala, clicked on your profile expecting to see baby face.. Was disappointed
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:
dunno your age but you in ur mid to late 20s.. Am only saying you dnt ve baby face u r jst cute in a younger way.. cool If babies ve ur kinda face wahala go dey tongue..
@sholasholala, clicked on your profile expecting to see baby face.. Was disappointed

Make I no talk undecided
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:
Oh I see. So you don't know his age.

I guess you missed the part where I wrote on this thread that I LOOK OLDER THAN MY AGE.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

Make I no talk undecided
Lolz.. cool cool.. Good you are speechless cos u knw am right tongue ...

Sorry mr sholasholala, u quoted me so I thought u had baby face too
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by vizkiz: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:

i have a baby face too you know undecided
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
vizkiz:

i have a baby face too you know undecided

lol.. Are you sure you don't mean baby bumbum ?.. You really must b kidding Vee cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by vizkiz: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:

lol.. Are you sure you don't mean baby bumbum ?.. You really must b kidding Vee cheesy

am serious swirry, i'v gat baby face..and baby's butt too...lotta girls like grabing my but. Donno why embarassed
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 21, 2014
chymystique:

No, there just wasn't a need arguing with someone who has no clue. It would be pointless
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2014
@teeo,chymystique,sholalala shocked
Una no dey sleep
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2014
nikkypearl: @teeo,chymystique,sholalala shocked
Una no dey sleep

Good morning Nikkypearl. Lol. Me I no sabi sleep oo.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Una no dey sleep
I slept o.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by chymystique(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Una no dey sleep

Nope we didn't..m we are night guards.. cheesy. Good morning Mi' lady
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
chymystique:

Nope we didn't..m we are night guards.. cheesy. Good morning Mi' lady

Lolz
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Soknown: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
I attended an interview and the panel was like 'You mean you are' and I told them of course I am, you have my birth certificate not just an affidavit.
Second incident, I was redeployed to a branch and the first person that saw me said, how could they send a 'suckling' to us, one African-American also said , tell me you are an attaché, you don't even have beard.
Third episode, when I was ready for marriage, my spouse and I went o see the pastor, the first thing he asked was, Bro how old are you ? when I told him he just nodded few times ( I know something went through his mind).
Forth Episode , my wife twin sister took our wedding's gift bags to her service location and her friends were asking her, how come the groom is younger than the bride ?.
People don't usually disrespect me because I don't disrespect people, and if anyone does I take it in strides and move on.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by nikkypearl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Soknown: I attended an interview and the panel was like 'You mean you are' and I told them of course I am, you have my birth certificate not just an affidavit.
Second incident, I was redeployed to a branch and the first person that saw me said, how could they send a 'suckling' to us, one African-American also said , tell me you are an attaché, you don't even have beard.
Third episode, when I was ready for marriage, my spouse and I went o see the pastor, the first thing he asked was, Bro how old are you ? when I told him he just nodded few times ( I know something went through his mind).
Forth Episode , my wife twin sister took our wedding's gift bags to her service location and her friends were asking her, how come the groom is younger than the bride ?.
People don't usually disrespect me because I don't disrespect people, and if anyone does I take it in strides and move on.

Eeyaa!story that touches d eyes grin

Biaa picture. Of your baby face or grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Fargbaba: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Soknown: I attended an interview and the panel was like 'You mean you are' and I told them of course I am, you have my birth certificate not just an affidavit.
People don't usually disrespect me because I don't disrespect people, and if
anyone does I take it in strides and move on.

Itz good to have a baby face!coz even @old age,u still look good!I wish I so sha! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
teeo: My charisma makes up for me. I don't need to try hard, when I speak, people know its just the face.
Team baby face angry
It could be fun and annoying to me at tyms, dey see me with my 2 years and some.months younger brother, they ask me if we are twins, I'm the younger brother or who between us is the elder.
Another one is, people hardly take me nd my words seriously, they look at me like a kid who's just privileged to be where I am, den no know say I don old.
Another annoying one is when young boys nd girls won't want to respect me,they easily accord respect to my younger bro rather dan me.
its sooo annoying o, funny thing is, I don't even have to talk or say anything b4 I get addressed as a boy.
Even my babe wud look @ me nd say, had it been she wasn't so sure I was a uni grad, she wud think I just had jamb or in part 1....I was just shaking my head dt day.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Onyiibazz: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
#TeamBabyFace! It begins to hurt when most people begin to see you as a child
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Numerouuuno: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
the disadvantage is so so much than the advantages.....forget the you'll look young at age 50 talk...just what I face daily can cause depression...but I know better.....I've learnt to ignore them.
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
mehn....mine is d worst on earth...dey are like..where is ur elder broder??...and i senior am with 4yrs...walking on d road with my younger bro ...dey belike...bross miguor..(gretins in dialect dat shows respect)to my yunger bro.....mine will be...good morning o...i will be like WTF??...MY BROTHER GO DE LAFF ME...chai i suffer sha...and am in my late twenties oo..my bro is just twenty four...hmmmmmm
Re: 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! by Princesschi(f): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mine is worse. Baby face and stature, people keep mistaking my kid brothers for my elder brothers. So frustrating!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland / How I Overcame Lesbianism / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.