Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Startup Of Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Startup Of Your Child (583 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Startup Of Your Child by chukzbook: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Startup of your Child

Stephen King was very sick as a child so he wasn't able to go to school. He read everything he could lay his hands on and soon imitation preceeded creation. He started rewriting what he had read on paper by adding his own thoughts. His mother was impressed and asked how he was able to come up with it. She was disappointed to learn that he copied most of it from other books. She said to him “Write one of your own, Stevie, I bet you could do better. Write one of your own.” Young Stephen succeeded in writing a 4-page story. He was five then. His mother read it happily, bought it and showed it to everyone. She encouraged him to write more for her and said it was good enough to be a book. That's how we came to have one of the bestselling authors in the world.

'Catch them young' is not a cliché when you are on a quest to unearth your child's potential. You must be watching and encouraging, not discouraging any signs of creativity. Many narrow-minded parents have destroyed or delayed their child's destiny by not recognizing early that those positive childish acts from your kid is a strong indicator of what they will become in the future, and many miss this by blindly imposing a career path on their child.

How do I start up my child? Be early. Surround her in a creative environment. Put TV away. Did I tell you that Stephen King wasn't lucky to have TV until he was about 10 years old? In his words, he said he was lucky. One of my favorite authors also said "Having a TV in your house is like flushing the whole world's toilet into your room" Would you allow that? This is a hard decision but it can be easy if you start early or now. One of my customers that just bought the #mylegacypackage said her daughter is not inclined to TV. So you see it is possible even in this present age. If you don't want any negative influence on your child. You must do the needful.

Starting up your child is like a business sometimes. If done well, profit will follow and you will not only reap the reward but be proud__ "Yes! That's my boy"

We have something you must have. It is important. It is called #mylegacypackage. Inside this package are 10 books, DVD(the men who built America), a beautiful journal and pen. The books are enhanced with illustrations, timelines and information boxes. Don't worry if your child doesn't like reading, this pack is "reader friendly" and therefore very inviting to a kid that may not be interested in history or biographies. Buy them for your kids this holiday season and they will be happy. N13,500 only.

How to place your order: Transfer N13,500 to our GTB account: Chukzbook int'l 0106681708. Send in your delivery address after payment to myorder@chukzbookstores.com or 07032212481

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Domestic Worker In Ibadan / Picture Of The Boy That Stab His Dad In The Eye / Two-year-old Boy Shoots Mother Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.