Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! (1112 Views)

David De Gea Vs Thibaut Courtois. Who Is Better? / Courtois Or De Gea / Pictures Of Angel Di Maria In Training With His New Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by 1legend: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thibaut Courtois wants Petr Cech to stay at Chelsea so that the Czech international can help him in training since he's not playing. Read full story>>>http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=16868

Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by Mayydayy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
thats another way of saying mikel shuld go
Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by Omero(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am hav a feelin dis guy is too fool of him self, dats how he told his understudy Minolet of Liverpool ie his national team mate to show him some level of respect @ d world cup. though am a Chelsea fan I seem not to like his attitude. Imagine him saying since Czech wont be playing bla bla bla. nonsense.
Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by seankay(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Omero: Am hav a feelin dis guy is too fool of him self, dats how he told his understudy Minolet of Liverpool ie his national team mate to show him some level of respect @ d world cup. though am a Chelsea fan I seem not to like his attitude. Imagine him saying since Czech wont be playing bla bla bla. nonsense.
Lol.So you actually believed the news
Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by 1legend: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
seankay:

Oga it's no joke...read the story...that's what Courtois said and i quote: "“I want him to stay. Even if he doesn’t play he can be a lot of help to me in training”
Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by Omero(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
seankay:
Of course I did believe d story cos d incident at national team with his understudy was well talked about by d commentators during Belgium match with Russia at d WC.
Re: Courtois: Cech Should Stay & Help Me In Training! by ayukdaboss(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omero: Am hav a feelin dis guy is too fool of him self, dats how he told his understudy Minolet of Liverpool ie his national team mate to show him some level of respect @ d world cup. though am a Chelsea fan I seem not to like his attitude. Imagine him saying since Czech wont be playing bla bla bla. nonsense.
Gbagauns come see this shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Odion Ighalo Statistically The Best Striker In England(dailymail) / Explanation needed on bet365 / Top 10 - The Best 2015-16 Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.