Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Really Is SIN? Need Clarification. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Is SIN? Need Clarification. (473 Views)

What Is SIN Against The Holy Spirit? / How Does The Fact That There Are Gay Animals Impact The Idea That Gay Is Sin? / What Is Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is SIN? Need Clarification. by noskyboy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
What is sin, in the first place?, simply put, Sin is breaking God's laws. I understand that, what i dont understand is the saying that, Jesus, who is also God, came to save man from sin. Ok, look at it this way, God made laws for man to obey, and when man goes against these laws, he has sinned and would be punished by God. So why then would God send himself in the person of Jesus to come and save man from breaking the laws that God himself created. It means that God is saving man from God's punishment, if thats the case, then why did God create the laws in the first place?, what really is SIN?. Need logical explanations and clarifications please.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is SIN? Need Clarification. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Christianity In a picture

Re: What Really Is SIN? Need Clarification. by JesusisLord85: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
noskyboy: What is sin, in the first place?, simply put, Sin is breaking God's laws. I understand that, what i dont understand is the saying that, Jesus, who is also God, came to save man from sin. Ok, look at it this way, God made laws for man to obey, and when man goes against these laws, he has sinned and would be punished by God. So why then would God send himself in the person of Jesus to come and save man from breaking the laws that God himself created. It means that God is saving man from God's punishment, if thats the case, then why did God create the laws in the first place?, what really is SIN?. Need logical explanations and clarifications please.

The bolded is the delusion of today's Christians. The Most High's laws are eternal.

Israel is the only nation He revealed himself and laws to. This does not mean you should stop reading here. YOU, yes, you, are an Israelite. The true Israelites are black. But let me stick to your thread.

Israel was in covenant with God. God was "a husband to them".

Israel "played the harlot" by worshipping the gods of the heathen. i.e. the committed idolatry, among other things.

Therefore, God divorced Israel.

But THE LAW states that if a man puts his wife away (divorces her), he can never take her back again.

But the Most High revealed through his prophets that he would bring Israel back into covenant with him once more.

BUT how is this possible if you cannot take back your bride after putting her away?

Well, the LAW states the woman must remain unmarried forever, unless her husband dies. Then she is "free from the law"..Which law? The law of marriage and divorce. Christians would take that to mean free from all laws, jokers they are.

But anyway, The Most High came in the flesh, died and was raised again as the new man. Therefore, Israel could come back into covenant with the Most High.

That is the good news. Not the nonsense these modern day christians spout.

We negroes are of the lost tribes of Israel. The Most High is regathering His sheep.

Prepare. For when he commeth again, He commeth with a sword. Ye know the truth now. It shall set you free.

"Fear God and keep his commandments. For that is the duty of mankind"

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Our Advocate / All Nigerians - Prayers Needed. / The Emblem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.