Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

[SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever (12316 Views)

OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast / Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. / Shocking Photo: The Boy With The Biggest Head In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: make that guy finger ya lipsrsealed

wink
undecided
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Xsenga(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smartsyn: are you trying to say that the boy was created in Sango's image or what?
I WONDER OO. grin
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: HA! GGRIN HAVE KILL ME. I NO 1 EVEN IMAGINE AM. grin
walai e go sweet ya wink trust me,I get hin number o tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gooci:
undecided
y ur mouth con bend like thz(undecided) abi d guy don slap u ni
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: y ur mouth con bend like thz(undecided) abi d guy don slap u ni
huh? i disown yu angry i will marry 10wives ontop yu tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gooci:
huh? i disown yu angry i will marry 10wives ontop yu tongue
sadcry I dis owner u tooangryangry
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Xsenga(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: walai e go sweet ya wink trust me,I get hin number o tongue
I NO NEED DEY NUMBER ABEG. cheesy
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: sadcry I dis owner u tooangryangry
so, yu av no right to that "" again.. yu ar now rin, i av removed the surname i gav yu tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gooci:
so, yu av no right to that "" again.. yu ar now rin, i av removed the surname i gav yu tongue
Andyrin sounds cool tho tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: I NO NEED DEY NUMBER ABEG. cheesy
u dy fear Ordinary fingerangry shai
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: Andyrin sounds cool tho tongue
andyrin........... more like didyrin or arydin tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Xsenga(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: u dy fear Ordinary fingerangry shai
GGRIN, AM STILL A VIRGIN OO.angry
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Superstar007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
iamsegsy: cry Tinz lyk dis makes me thank God for creating me in HIS image.

So whose image was the boy created in?
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Soclose007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
iamsegsy: cry Tinz lyk dis makes me thank God for creating me in HIS image.
so who's image was he created!??
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gooci:
andyrin........... more like didyrin or arydin tongue
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: GGRIN, AM STILL A VIRGIN OO.angry
ma great granny too na vigillipsrsealed
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin:

Pronounce it in yoruba cheesy
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by ggrin(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gooci:

Pronounce it in yoruba cheesy
ika burukuangry
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by Gooci(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2014
ggrin: ika burukuangry
grin
Re: [SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever by jbblues24(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Entertainers Of 2012 / INCREDIBLE: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hands (PHOTOS) / World Fatest Women Have Sex 7 Times In A Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.