Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! (15423 Views)

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Dsimple: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
this thief still dey talk? Health my foot mtcewwwww

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by docjuli(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
I must say the Health Minister (Prof Onyebuchi) is doing a great job. He is very pro-active.

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Aromas: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sammiel: .The minister, in a tweet on Wednesday by his
Special Assistant on Media and Communication
, Dan Nwomeh,

I don't know why Nigerians are fond of spreading rumours and causing unnecessary panic.
/

What is your SA doing on twitter? To spread the truth or what??
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tinubu should call his boys to order

4 Likes

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by UrbanMystique: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Who are those bastards that always cook up these stories?
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Aksonman: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seems it was only the APC that discovered new cases of Ebola in Lagos state.

APC Demons,always attempting to discredit the Nigerian govt, just because W.H.O commended Nigeria earlier.

3 Likes

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Chinom(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Given the 21 incubation days for EVD, Nigeria should be Ebola free in 2 weeks time. IJN.

2 Likes

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by segradino(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Confirm, who are we to believe now

Info for smartphone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by ebolablast: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
mtn 10gb free Rocking via http:///Gxzp
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by scribble: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aizebioje: If this man channels the amount of time he spends giving press releases into controlling the Ebola virus, we'll actually have less to worry about!!!

information management is very important part of controlling the disease

2 Likes

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by 88natzy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Speedy recovery for those confirmed already and a stop to the unconscious and latent spread. #gbam#
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Okay.
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Johnbosco77(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ebukabauer: .
meaning wat kwanu?
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by 9jahubcom(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
confusion
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Johnbosco77(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ebolablast: mtn 10gb free Rocking via http:///Gxzp
ur name? Ebolablast? Pls if true, try a change of nomenclature. ASAP
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by macdanny2000(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh Nigeria!![b][/b]my country[s][/s]
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by BodyKiss(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
I know it's tempting to belive this man, do that at your own peril. Nigeria government is a scam. Anyone can be a carrier of this virus. Be very very careful.

2 Likes

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Swizdoe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Naija......... Confusion na wa
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Naija spreading rumour since 500BC. grin
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by ceejayluv(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well, there's a whole lot of difference between SUSPECTED case and a CONFIRMED case... It's more of a problem of interpretation by the press.
The medical facility can announce SUSPECTED cases, but the minister of health can and should only announce it when they are laboratory CONFIRMED to be positive.

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
No one wants to hear of a new case either.
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by TOYNEX(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
See confusion! Even if na true, una go lie... GOD help us

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by sylve11: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
na which story man go cum believe na? cool
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by piagetskinner(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Which one preson go believe now eh?....I no read news again joor
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by 5minsmadness: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
And why should we believe him this time

1 Like

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by gebest: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
ope o
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
wonderful

Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by bigmom: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
PDP vs APC (politicians una no go kill us ooo)
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Don't be quick to conclude that.

The fact that nobody is coming forward to report it doesn't mean it has burned out.
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by chi4ik(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
how I wish Ebola will visit all this people that r busy spreading rumours about Ebola, two women died in jos where I reside in d name of batting and drinking salt. pls stop all these because it will do u people no good.
Re: No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! by richeso: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Brothers , believe me ...some journalist are paid to cook up some stories to bring nigeria down
Nothing good about nigeria is written of them but bad. And where there's no bad, they create it to be very real.
The health minister can make contact to respective hospital or doctors to comfirm the rumours before condeming it.
All those aliens who have vow to spread rumors to destabilize nigeria and every nigerian who endulge for such act Because of money should remember he or she is not doing is generation any good.
Many fake news specially cooked by professionals at their job is very convincing but
Trust me 80percent are lies.
Na person cook up water and salt and 80percent nigerians follows, so am not surprise at this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? / Life Expectancy In Nigeria Now 55 Years – WHO / Another COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.