Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is The Admin Fair? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Admin Fair? (1109 Views)

To The Admin / Contacting The Admin / Is The Admin Losing Steam? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is The Admin Fair? by Tegese: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2008
i heard how arrogant and disrespectful seun is to those who happened to encounter him, it is understood that he is a mean someone who bans anyone who tries to exercise freedom of expression in this forum, and the cruel thing is that he bans people without deleting their profiles: this is the heartless strategy he uses in order to increase his forum "members" which has climbed to a questionable 252,770 whereas the real active members are just a fraction of the figure.
this is the only forum where a registered member can not cancel his membership nor delete his profile photos, and if you are unlucky enough to have your personal data entered in your profile before being banned, sorry, the informations will remain open to everyone forever since the banner does not delete the profile of banned members.
i do not have anything personal against this seun, but it pisses me off to understand that seun is more of a tyrant than a liberal someone, and this is absolute selfishness and childish on his part. i just met another gentleman who told me that he has be banned from using nairaland, he registered again with a new but similar id, he was allowed to use this id for some time, but again, he got banned just when he opposed one of seun's posts: he discribe seun as "a partial and rude someone who exercises absolute power oppressively, someone who would ignore your reasonable request emails", he bans some people when they register again and allow others to register multiple times (if he likes them)
@ seun, if you banned someone, then delete his or her profile! it is wicked of you to retain profiles (especially with photos and other personal datas) of people in a website that you have banned them from using.
is it not people who own websites like facebook, youtube, bebo etc? they don't act like you do, banning people indiscriminately, locking threads selfishly, deleting comments unreasonably and threatening a ban every now and then. it will not be the first time you will delete a post that does not favour you seun, therefore i should expect you delete this one and ban me as is your custom. please do, i am glad i don't have any personal data in your sharia law website embarassed
has anyone had any of such ecounter with seun, or does anyone know anyone who does?  please, share your experience
Re: Is The Admin Fair? by Seun(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2008
I'm very sorry you feel this way, but the truth is that some people just don't like following rules. 
And those people, when they get banned, will go about telling lies about the admin.
I'm not a saint, but neither am I a devil.  I'm just a geek trying to keep his little web forum alive.
I bust by ass round the clock trying to give people what they want.  And this is what I get. cry cry cry

(1)

Its Tgirl4real's Birthday (12/03/2009) / Fresh Graduate Jobs In A Multinational Company / Dear OBB Readers: Guy With Feminine Look Needs Your Help! :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.