Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife (1630 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Rihana Reveals Her Wishes for Xmas is a big D*** in latest interview. / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Andala: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2008
I'm Just trying to find out if there is any new interview about his wife
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by twinstaiye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Then google search it on the net. Kanu is sure a celebrity, I am sure something will come up if there had been a recent interview. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ poster, have you ever sat down to think where your love life /your carreer/ buisness is heading to? angry Instead of stalking Kanu's wife on the net/ pages of magazines to know if she has committed any plunder in her marriage. angry, Abeg stop coveting other fortunate people's lives and think on how to make your life better, stupid dumbthread, why am i even wasting my precious time here,sef.
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Danke: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
oh no!!!!!!

not another obongyi
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Emad(f): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
how many wives does kanu have? i thought he was getting married
hummmmmm naija and rumours
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by spikedcylinder: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
Obongyi, you go die o. Don't say I didn't warn you enough. tongue
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by PepERSprAY: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
I'm Just trying to find out if there is any new interview about his wife
Yes, where she said they are swingers and can sleep with other partners at will undecided undecided
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Pepeye(f): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
Still stalking kanu’s wife…a word of advice poster, go get a life
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by TOYOSI20(f): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2008
Lol. . . . . . this Kanu's infactuation na wa o. . . . . cheesy
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by shollyaj(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ victorian wetin d poor poster do you now?
Re: Have You Guys Watched Any Latest Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by kellygirl(f): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2009
@poster
amarachi has taken ur place,there is notin on earth u can do abt that ok?nonesense disturbing the peace of nairaland everyday wit ur silly threads. angry

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Is Pregnant / Baby 7 Billion Is Born! / Enugu State Governor's Son Nnamdi Chime Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.