Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? (1634 Views)

Poll: Who Has The Game?

Ribadu: 11% (1 vote)
Dbanj: 33% (3 votes)
Neither, Yuck: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
I personally dont see what the girl sees in Dbanj. . . . but seems like she has chosen her man. . .
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nakele(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh,,,this is bullshit
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Ileke
What a competition shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by spikedcylinder: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nuhu is a married man. I hope y'all are not upsetting some poor woman with this comparison.
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
abeg make una pass her give d'banj cheesy
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by MissyB3(f): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
This is an insult to Gene. Bring that butt here for spanking, Ileke. angry

Neither! Not D'banj . . .Not Ribadu. Gene is too good for 'em. grin grin grin[Fight will start soon] grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

I personally dont see what the girl sees in Dbanj. . . . but seems like she has chosen her man. . .

Me neither. One can't be sure they are actually dating, though.
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Nuhu is a married man. I hope y'all are not upsetting some poor woman with this comparison.
As if that would stop her cheesy

jay bee:

@Ileke
What a competition shocked shocked shocked
I know!

y me:

abeg make una pass her give d'banj cheesy
Why na? You think Ribadu has no game?
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
Missy ★ B:

This is an insult to Gene. Bring that butt here for spanking, Ileke. angry

Neither! Not D'banj . . .Not Ribadu. Gene is too good for 'em. grin grin grin[Fight will start soon] grin grin

Me neither. One can't be sure they are actually dating, though.
Hehehe, what if Dbanj was reading this while he was getting ready for their romantic night?

NLers sure know how to bring a man's ego down angry tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by spikedcylinder: 3:49am On Nov 23, 2010
D'banj is slim. That's pass marks in my books. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Who is Ribadu again? If that is the best she can do then she is better off with Dbanj embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by favouredjb(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2010
Genny is not that opposed to married men,atiku comes to mind
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by yme1(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why na? You think Ribadu has no game?
i don't know really know much about the guy but from that pic boredom is written all over him i swear
at least D'banj knows the koko grin unlike Ribadu undecided
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Where did this whole Gene and Atiku gist come from sef? me I refuse to believe it o.
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Where did this whole Gene and Atiku gist come from sef? me I refuse to believe it o.
So you didnt know she was. . .you didnt hear the gist?
Ok, I'll tell you one day grin grin tongue

y me:

i don't know really know much about the guy but from that pic boredom is written all over him i swear
at least D'banj knows the koko grin unlike Ribadu undecided
What koko?
Didnt some chick publicly say "Over my dead body, dbanj. . . ." wink
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
rokiatu:

Who is Ribadu again? If that is the best she can do then she is better off with Dbanj embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by violent(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2010
What a competition!!!

If Gene want kids who'd not be able to converse with their dad in English, and a husband who'd prob date her younger sister. . . then off goes with Dbanj!
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2010
violent:

What a competition!!!

If Gene want kids who'd not be able to converse with their dad in English, and a husband who'd prob date her younger sister. . . then off goes with Dbanj!

With these celebs nowadays, kids and husbands are the farthest thing from their mind.

And what makes you think Dbanj is potent?
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by spicyhoney(f): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2010
@Op are u saying Gene is dating or dated Ribadu? This is bad comparison abeg, the man is married na
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2010
spicyhoney:

@Op are u saying Gene is dating or dated Ribadu? This is bad comparison abeg, the man is married na
From my mind to your keyboards, my dear
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by spicyhoney(f): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2010
Am highly disappointed then if its true, she can do better than that naa, even if she wants to date a married man, me thinks Ribadu is a bad choice. undecided
Re: Who Has The Game To Get Gene: Ribadu Or Dbanj? by medjai(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
She would only go for either of them if they were the only two guys remaining in the world and I can bet she'd go for Ribadu.
D'bang is a fat no, no!

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Mikel: Who Is More Popular? / Glory Weds Uchechi / Video - Beyonce Reacts To Fake Baby Bump Rumour: “it’s Stupid And Ridiculous”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.