Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 (2453 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone / Post Images Of Your Android Games Screenshots / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Smooth51(m): 3:54am On Aug 21, 2014
The images are reportedly from the 4.7-inch variant of the iPhone 6.

It's less than a month until the announcement of the rumored iPhone 6 and we finally get our first glimpse of a completely assembled unit.
Although we have previously seen the screen, the casing, and other components, this is the first time that we are getting to see all these parts fully assembled.

While these images come from a fairly credible source, luxury iPhone and iPad accessory creator Feld & Volk, since some of the components shown are in prototype form, it's very possible to see changes from this unit and the final launch product.

Top view of the 4.7-inch variant.
[img]http://static.neow.in/images/uploaded/iphone6assembled4_story.jpg[/img]
Regardless of the imperfections, the iPhone 6 is looking quite svelte, with similar styling to the current generation iPod Touch. Perhaps what is most eye-catching is how the screen melds into the frame thanks to its curved edges, giving the device an organic appearance. This is in stark contrast to the current flagship, the iPhone 5S, which has a more industrial design thanks to its hard lines.
Side view.
[img]http://static.neow.in/images/uploaded/phone6assembledside_story.jpg[/img]
Although, the iPhone 6 has been leaked fairly heavily, we still have yet to see much information about its larger sibling, the 5.5” device (possibly) known as the iPhone 6L.

For those eager to get their hands on an iPhone 6, Apple will hold an event announcing the device on September 9th, with a rumored shipment date in October.
[img]http://static.neow.in/images/uploaded/1_iphone6assembled_story.jpg[/img]

Source
http://www.zukablog.com/2014/08/these-are-first-images-of-fully.html
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Nostalgia21(m): 4:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Cool... I can't wait!
#teamiphone

1 Like

Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by sugarboimaxy(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2014
Cool!
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Dubby6(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2014
I no dey buy

2 Likes

Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by hatux: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Iphone
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by SirElaw(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you but I'm #TeamBlackBerry
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls Op, wen is Iphone8 coming out, saw a flick on it... Na that one I wan buy, I hate this 6

3 Likes

Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by nwaobitex: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
#TeamAndroid
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by chuckdee4(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2014
I hope the battery life makes more sense than the iPhone 5

1 Like

Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by econome(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Dubby6: I no dey buy

Na fight??
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

Android all the way
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by axymak: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2014
are you sure that this pics are of iphone 6 ? undecided
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by graciousolo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
E be like say u never see infinix zero. Lols. like 80% difference in price and like 10% difference in spec. Which one you go buy?
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Dreyl(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
I will be the first Nigerian to buy this baby when't it's out
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by walex1991(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thanks I choose freedom #teamandroid
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by FKO1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
THEY DON DEY GET SMALL SENSE @APPLE
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by acenazt: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nostalgia21: Cool... I can't wait!
#teamiphone
funny guy like say him fit buy
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by Nostalgia21(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
acenazt: funny guy like say him fit buy
you think everyone is as broke as you are?.
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by acenazt: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nostalgia21:
you think everyone is as broke as you are?.
who knows?
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by ibitomisi: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
acenazt: who knows?
I.......
Buh na for joke sha... Life is too nice, to fight all the time..

1 Like

Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by 20bc(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
nahh I still stick with my Samsung Galaxy
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by VocalWalls: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Finally,

Something different from the traditional hardware design
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by GaryTse: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2014
VocalWalls: Finally,

Something different from the traditional hardware design
Are you bothered with too many mobile explosion screen send by your customers? Are you worried about too much complain for a flaw of the repaired screen? Are you ready to get much more money in business? Now, God opens the door for you! Have you heard of Industrial Revolution? KO is the leader in the “revolution” of mobile explosion screen repair. Cuz KO is a high-tech machine specialized in explosion screen repair. It can repair explosion screen in several minutes with an ease. What’s matters is that it’s so cheap to get a KO machine. One more thing, it can help you earn doubles everyday.
Contact us:
Email:Krystal@ajt-mail.com  
Tel:+86 0137 6022 4420
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by axymak: 4:55am On Sep 22, 2014
ohh Really This one was the iPhone.

But iPhone 6 price is too high for me.. sad

Source : iPhone 6 price
Re: These Are The First Images Of A Fully Assembled Iphone 6 by epoxide(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2014
ibitomisi: I.......
Buh na for joke sha... Life is too nice, to fight all the time..

abi oo...must u comment in readiness 4 trouble?

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. / 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Memory Card On Jumia & Konga Nigeria / Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.