Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (18956 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Kalman(m): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Photos of the BlackBerry 10 L-Series are nothing short of new. By now, they’re coming a dime a dozen. However, what sets these news photos apart from the rest is the quality of the photos.
This HD photo shots are said to have emerged from vietnam.A few images surfaced in November showing a BlackBerry L-Series handset. According to a post by CrackBerry.com, one of its readers has posted images on its site of an evaluation unit of an L-Series BlackBerry 10 smartphone. This handset was placed alongside a BlackBerry Bold 9700, and looks quite thinner than the Bold 9700.

Research in Motion recently announced that it will hold its BlackBerry 10 launch event on January 30, 2013. The event will be held simultaneously in multiple countries around the world. This day will mark the official launch of its new platform, BlackBerry 10, as well as the unveiling of the first two BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Details on the smartphones and their availability will be announced at the event.

BlackBerry 10 will offer a large catalogue of leading applications from across the globe and across categories, including Games, Productivity, Social, Lifestyle and Leisure, Multimedia and Published Content, as well as applications designed for business and enterprise use.

The BlackBerry 10 platform recently achieved FIPS 140-2 certification, which means government agencies will be able to deploy BlackBerry 10 smartphones and BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 as soon as it is available. The company claims that this marks the first time BlackBerry products have been certified ahead of their launch. In addition, RIM recently announced that BlackBerry 10 smartphones have now entered more than 50 carrier labs with many more entries expected in the coming weeks.

http://tech2.in.com/news/smartphones/images-of-bb10-lseries-handset-leaked-again/638352
Check out the rest of the photos below and grab some tissues before you drool. Let us know what you think in the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 12, 2012
if it is not android os then i am not interested

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Kalman(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2012
If every phone runs on andriod, it will be too sided man. More is good for competition. Personally I think the fone is slick looking

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by autumnflower(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2012
The front looks cool, but the back spoilt it, like one all those plastic android phones.. They should have made it look more sleek.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by azpeculiar: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Everyone's copying the iPhone form factor...even RIM!

iFamily...we rule joor!

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by valencia25(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2012
azpeculiar: Everyone's copying the iPhone form factor...even BB!

iFamily...we rule joor!

illuminatiFamily grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by JLANCE(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2012
the ish fine but na still BB

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2012
azpeculiar: Everyone's copying the iPhone form factor...even RIM!

iFamily...we rule joor!
I believe iPhone is the first high end phone you have.
Nokia had that form factor years ago

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by elampiro(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Ok
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Front reminds me of sendo x ..lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Stegomiah: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2012
Mehn! Can't wait 2 av 1, den I'll sell it 4 a cup of *****
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by paranorman(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2012
Lumia and symbian:till death do us part!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Bb na bb,no b d same ping? cool
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
It aint any leakage,it was delibrately shown by RIM to see people's response to it.
The design is sleek jare,but could be more better sha.
Thumbs up RIM.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Francheezy(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
BB NA BB, WEDA E LUK LYK ANDROID OR E LUK LYKE IPHONE, NA STILL BB.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Macbriz(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Ok
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by autumnflower(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Blackberry with no keypads, that's a just wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Stegomiah: Mehn! Can't wait 2 av 1, den I'll sell it 4 a cup of garri
u dey madt grincheesy
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by sweetgala(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Looks damn good if I must say so myself.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2012
All you hatin this fone I know y'all love it! Let's yarn the truth the fone is real bad wether na BB or CC but me no dey too like screen-touch phone I love keypads bro.

2 thumbs up for RIM nevertheless!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Opoki(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2012
Leaked or Released?
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Scarpon(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2012
I swear nothing sweet like ios or os.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by codernoni: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Alll recent phones must look like the iphone ?
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Ehen, now i can consider blackberry.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Maleeq(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2012
codernoni :
Alll recent phones must look like the iphone ?
most all decent cars have 4wheels, a steering and doors?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by hadecunleh: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2012
The front is sleek but the centralised logo at the back is not good for the brand. Once u are on a call nobody knows which phone u are holding. Move it to the top - just like on the iPhone, afterall the front looks like iPhone to me.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by sagytariusTM1: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2012
If una know where e for dey leak, make una patch am o. I dont want any litter on the android floor.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by talktimi(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2012
There are 2 versions of this phone coming out january; this touch screen version and one with a keyboard that looks like a regular bold only say e fine pass. The keyboard version will be my next bb afta I dump this jalopy I'm using now.
P.S anyone in the house using a Lumia 920 ? I'd like to knw how it performs. Thanx
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by lat4real: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2012
paranorman: Lumia and symbian:till death do us part!

Nokia Lumia rules
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Toheeb31(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Xoxo loving dis phone... But am already a fan of bb blade can't wait to get my hands on dat phone kiss
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2012
autumn.flower:
Blackberry with no keypads, that's a just wrong!

Qwerty keys are outdated. Grow up man! The company has been making losses because they cant compete in the U.S. and european markets owing to that old design and lack of apps.

How many are you capable of buying when you never see garri chop
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2012
If the new os is as sleek as this device, I Am yours RIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? / Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? / What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.