Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of August 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of August 2014 (376 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of August 2014 by jonatoye(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
When a man finds grace from the Lord; he will do what other people do for many years in just few days!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 KJV).
One day of God's favour is more than ten years of labour. Everything is under the control of the almighty God. Until you understand this fact as a man you will not experience the fullness of God's provision for your life. An attempt to neglect God on the pathway of your destiny is an attempt to live in frustration and out of God's mercy. As you trust your life to God; may you find grace in this wilderness of life in Jesus name. Amen!
Have a flourishing Thursday!!!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Seek Ye? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of August 2014 / History Of Work Of Glory Mission (wgm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.