Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church (62096 Views)

Commotion As Olamide Leaves Futa / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church / C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Ebola virus

One of the health attendants that attended to the
Liberian Patrick Sawyer, but survived the ravages of
the disease, went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life.

Those giving testimonies were 10 in number and she
was number four on the queue.
When it was her turn to share her testimony with the
congregation, she testified that she survived the
ailment and had tested negative to Ebola. When it was time for her to return the microphone to the pastor to call the next person, this is what transpired:

Pastor: Don’t worry, give the microphone to the next
person.
Next person: (shifts back) Nooo, give it to pastor.
Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your microphone, he is not collecting it.
Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuuooo! I don forget my testimony, may be
next week.
Ebola testifier: Pastor, if you are not ready to collect
the microphone, I will put it on the floor (heading back to her seat)

Before she could turn back to return to her seat,
everyone in the church had jumped outside for dear
life.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/laughter-is-good-for-the-soul-ebola-survivor-causes-commotion-in-church/186912/

The Fear of EBOLA is the Beginning of .........

160 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by donphilopus: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2014
I believe they would also throw away the microphone because no body would wanna touch the microphone again! O ye men of little Faith!

29 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by obk12(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2014
This must be a joke!!!!!!!

63 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by nwaobitex: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
looll grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by thiscounts(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
There are things we dont joke with, insensitive of the author I will say.Think of the supposedly victim's feeling on this, think of unnecessary scare and panic you might have aroused around the people with him or her

67 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by cirmuell(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are never serious even with an issue as sensitive as ebola? embarassed undecided

18 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by rattlesnake(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell:
I dey gbadun Ur craze ooo

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by WildChild00(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Hahaha, so pastor dey fear ebola?

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by lilprinze: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Lwkmd even the pastor those not believe she has been cured of ebola. o ye men of little faith.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by cirmuell(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2014
rattlesnake: I dey gbadun Ur craze ooo
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by bizmania(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Funny..
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Akinsz: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
That shòws the pastor no get holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
donphilopus: I believe they would also throw away the microphone because no body would wanna touch the microphone again! O ye men of little Faith!
What would you have done if it were you?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Akinsz: That shòws the pastor no get holy spirit.
So na wetin the pastor come get?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Akinsz: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Candyrain: So na wetin the pastor come get?
nothing
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigerians you cannot cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Akinsz: nothing
grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Abatemtem(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Prevention is better than cure.Look @ d case of d discharged doctor that later died after being declared free from the virus.So I won't blame them for fleein

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by BRAV0O(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omo see gobay! cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by CharlieMaria(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by passionate88: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hahahaha
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin

We honestly need a "rolling on the floor laughing" smiley o.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by ayusco85(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ebola consultant be like......

17 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Aizebioje(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
JOKE Or just plain stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Jhayson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
chai!!! nobody wan die
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by johnteddy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
so funny
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by MrTeymee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Was tha s'posed to be funnymods sef
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by adrainuche(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.