Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Introducing Erinoy Services For Your Excellent Engineering Service Needs - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introducing Erinoy Services For Your Excellent Engineering Service Needs (837 Views)

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Water Treatment Services For Lekki, Ajah&other Lagos Residents.. / 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Erinoy Services For Your Excellent Engineering Service Needs by cdee(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello Family I want to Endorse this company for their excellent, remarkable and reliablE services.

ERINOY SERVICE COMPANY.

Erinoy Services provides technical leadership, experience in engineering service and supply across nationwide. In addition, to their core IT, mechanical and electrical services, they provide additional consulting services to better serve their clients.

This company is powered by focus , ambition and hardworking engineers who are mainly concerned about meeting and satisfying the service needs of their client and they've been achieving such from peace of Mind they let their Clients have . Always ready to be available at the call of customers and I salute them for that; which is why I'm telling you to give them a trial today and have feel of Satisfaction like us who have enjoyed such.

Their services include:
-COMPUTER
-ELECTRICAL
-MECHANICAL
-NETWORKING
-INSTALLATIONS
-CONSULTANT
AND CONTRACT SERVICES

Also SALEs of Accessories is also available such as :

- COMPUTERS
- PRINTERS
- SCANNERS
- PHOTOCOPIERS
- ELECTRICAL
- MECHANICAL. ACCESSORIES E.T.C

TO HEAR FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH THEMSELVE, YOU CAN CONTACT:

MR TUNJI (project Manager)
08023976440 & 07050574547.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Business Emails With Yahoo And Gmail / Oil And Gas Deal / Contact Me For Your Hampers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.