Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Favourite Quote From A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Favourite Quote From A Nairalander (959 Views)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / What Is The Most Favourite Quote You Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by sexyLeamon(f): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2008
post all ur favourite quotes from a nairalander here

here are some of mine as an example

i am N UGLY GUY - I ADMIT - EVERY YEAR, I QUAREL WITH MY PARENTS FOR COMING TOGETHER TO PRODUCE A UGLY MAN LIKE ME, IN SHORT, YOU don't WANT TO SEE MY PICTURE, ELSE, YOU WONT NEED TO LOOK FURTHER FOR AN UGLY MAN.
tombola

a stupid boy who obviously has no brain calling me a bitch
well I can see stupidity is a terrible disease get well soon Rokiatu
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by spikedcylinder: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2008
Do you have some sort of common sense repellent? ~ Baby Jinx/Sisikill

It has the WTF factor! ~ Can't remember who now. . . .
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by SeanT21(f): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
"Joseph you are already in hell because you do not know God, you are very far from God."
chucksabu

"The sad reality is that even the UK shitholes are heaven compared to the filth and squalor in Nigeria"
thor

"Truthfully, I do not know.

But I'm praying like hell I'm not Nigerian.  As a matter of fact.

I KNOW I'M NOT NIGERIAN.

However, If I were - I'd rather be Ebo, Ogoni etc.  But NEVER yorba. "

Exponent

"a bunch of ugly crater faced women in this thread.

YOUR men know the drill."

Exponent

"jeez in the whole ghana?  if these are the finests u got then nigerians are not to blame      . if u proudly posted these as ur finests then i still stand by it that y'all uuugly man. cool personality some u got but facially? hisses"
stag

"this is soooo funny! if you like, paste all their pics, it does not change the fact that you guys ugly! besides, is that all you have? we have better ones here in Nigeria, if those are your "finest", then we Nigerians are correct to hold that opinion. I have no apologies. Okay okay, I apologise. I am sorry that Ghanaians are ugly. Break the sky!"
Floxrangy 

"My dear poster

Not only are Ghanaians ugly,them come black on top. them WOWO. Maybe for one day you fit just see one wey fine small,others go wowo sotayyyyyyyyyyyy,you go wan begin cry."
amsky    

"when ever i am lonely maybe asleep, they will come nearer to look at my hear and know why it doesnt grow long."
smile4ken

"And this is the f**king thanks we nubians get for bringing civilization and high culture to these asian maggots and "man-kind"."
Fayasoul

"liberia people talk funny they d'ont look or talk american your foolishness i u will flog you yoh."
fadul

"Yu are jst insane looking for who to infect.Is it my fault that when u came for prostitution in Nigeria no man pickd u.Who d hell do u think u r n y r u picking on Nigerians.Yu jst some retarded bitch looking for attention and dt u wnt find.Go and pick ur Liberian brothers from out streets.Ass hole.never say anything about Nigeria again.If we had known we would ve nt sent troops to ur Country so people like u wnt be alive to say thrash.Gosh silly gurl"
9ja4eva

"And you have the guts to sit there and called me a bitch, I don't blame u low class dog @ 9ja4eva"
gracey

"nobody really care what tha he.ll y'all look like. if you feel y'all look better than AA people then good for you. that is not a legible reason for ANYbody to kiss your stank ass. maybe if you tell your little homegurl to stop running around asking people what they think about y'all when it wasn't even on nobody's mind."
Unknown
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by sexyLeamon(f): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
Your brain is de-attached from your mind-shegirl71
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by sexyLeamon(f): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2008
built like an angel
tough like a man
and feminine like paradise -princesa
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by Melifew(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2008
only the lonely die slowly
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by sexyLeamon(f): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2008
from who?
Re: Favourite Quote From A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
link: https://www.nairaland.com/837688/feeling-angry-right-now-let-off/6#10337714

Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ivynwa

I hope that the death of Perx has given a good food for thought to this nairaland lady and the likes of her that goes about mocking people with the problems they share in the forum. I hope that they have learnt from this and will stop--- that person you were mocking may be having his/her last days on earth. Why make fun of him/her and say hurting words to such persons? Why do such hateful things even come out of you? Where does it emanate from that all the time you are mocking people?

A person on a computer sharing his/her problem with others may be very lonely and sad, where do you get the heart to mock these persons? Where?
I don't know why people listen to all those rubbishes you spill here, condone it, justify it, give you a pat on the back and smile over it. As per myself----I don't lick *sses whether rich or poor ones/living abroad or home based/presidential or commercial. I don't, I just hate to see hurting people made fun of and hope the likes of you stop that rubbish.

I hope you still can find it in you to be wallowing behind me and my post in nairaland even while i post with a heavy heart over Perx. I hope you still even read and mock my posts in nairaland with your better half as you said you have been doing. I hope you don't only show him my posts but the biles you spill on people here like you did on this case.

I hope nobody deletes this posts of mine so that you and your likes reads it and you know what you have to do after reading it. KNOCK YOUR HEAD ON THE CYBERWALLS AS USUAL AND SPILL BOMBS AND ATOMIC BOMBS OF WORDS. The good thing is that I won't be reading it, you can't penetrate me with your devilish words.

Now that you have learnt to be civil to people I hope that you do just that, Yes I said it.

that's mah girl!!

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What You Are Doing Right Now! / Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? / Mtn Stole My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.