Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102056 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by femiman007(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have a Samsung galaxy grand 2 (SM-G7102)Which got hard bricked due to faulty upgrade. It doesn't power on at all, and doesn't booth to recovery mode. Then I discovered it is a MT6582 device with android version 4.3. All efforts to wake it proved abortive. I read from a forum online that it can only be woken by using J-Tag box or Juke Box. But I've not been able to see someone who has any of these boxes.
Please help!!!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg help...My tab's back camera just stopped functioning. Only the front camera now works. The icon to switch the camera doesn't appear on the screen again. Any help ?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Halemat: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2015
I have a gionee m2mini that got bricked. I need the custom Rom because it is no more charging.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Oshlander: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Oshlander:
Good day friends! I bought a new 32GB memory card and inserted into my wife's Tecno 7C droipad. I tried transferring all the data that was on the former memory card to the new one thru OTG Cable. It transferred all data, but to my surprise, all the data went to a folder labelled LOST.DIR
But all the file items were not readable as the file extensions were numbers. I even tried changing the extensions but no parsing error was the result.
Please, anyone who understands what I'm saying and is will to help should please help me out. I can't afford to lose the 3GB data on that thing. Thanks!
Format the SD Card and restart the process.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2015
StealthyMe:
Abeg help...My tab's back camera just stopped functioning. Only the front camera now works. The icon to switch the camera doesn't appear on the screen again. Any help ?
What's the model of the phone? Flashing is your best solution.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2015
femiman007:
I have a Samsung galaxy grand 2 (SM-G7102)Which got hard bricked due to faulty upgrade. It doesn't power on at all, and doesn't booth to recovery mode. Then I discovered it is a MT6582 device with android version 4.3. All efforts to wake it proved abortive. I read from a forum online that it can only be woken by using J-Tag box or Juke Box. But I've not been able to see someone who has any of these boxes.
Please help!!!
Can you bring it to my office in computer village, Lagos?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2015
abesky:
Guru in the house help me since I upgrade my Sony xperia Z2 to android 5.1 the phone get hot easily and when I use camera to snap it always showed unfortunately photo stopped. How can I fix this Help.
Factory Reset the phone. It will be fine. Most OTA Updates malfunction when performed without factory reset.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Sodiq3(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2015
MY tecno P5+ is very selective of earpiece. How can I make all earpiece work fine on it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sodiq3:
MY tecno P5+ is very selective of earpiece. How can I make all earpiece work fine on it?
That's an hardware compatibility issue. You don't have to do anything about it. Just get one that works with it. Simple as that.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Oshlander: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by demsid(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
people I need help oh. this game av been giving me problem since d days of Jesus. mc 4 won't just work on my fone. I downloaded from all the sites , its either it try n install and fail and say application not installed or it will install and say invalid license. I'm using tecno c8 lollipop. pls if u are using this type of phone n u play mc 4 on it. tell me hw u did it. or is it my phone that's blocking d installation tell me where to correct the settings. its not d security block of unknown source applications. not that.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by femiman007(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:

Can you bring it to my office in computer village, Lagos?
Am not in Lagos, but u can give me ur contact and address, So I can get it to you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ferarifero(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Plz help ,my huawei ascend g730-u10 has been rebooting itself for d past 2 wiks nw and am already tired of d phone
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2015
saibinc:

What's the model of the phone? Flashing is your best solution.

Alright thanks. Thought i could avoid factory resetting it. its a tecno s9
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by josea4577(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Please help, the first day I use imose tab x-1 to browse, the phone went off and refuse to power on. I have try to factory mode it through power and volume key, it refuses to power on not even a sign or display. Only give sign of connecting to the laptop but without display.
Please help.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2015
ferarifero:
Plz help ,my huawei ascend g730-u10 has been rebooting itself for d past 2 wiks nw and am already tired of d phone
Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset it from there. It should work otherwise, flashing the phone would do.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2015
josea4577:
Please help, the first day I use imose tab x-1 to browse, the phone went off and refuse to power on. I have try to factory mode it through power and volume key, it refuses to power on not even a sign or display. Only give sign of connecting to the laptop but without display.
Please help.
Charge the phone using direct Power Source for about 30 minutes and see what happens.
Report back here.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2015
StealthyMe:

Alright thanks. Thought i could avoid factory resetting it. its a tecno s9
You could avoid factory reset? I don't get your response.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by joshlayi(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Please house I need a link to download s3 gtI9305 custom rom.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Gosj01(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
I bricked mtn s720i and have issues flashing it with sp flash toolz after downloading its custom rom as it's take forever to load. guys pls help on how to flash it, maybe am missing something out!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
saibinc:

You could avoid factory reset? I don't get your response.

Thought it could be done without the option of losing files... Might flash anyways. Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
femiman007:

Am not in Lagos, but u can give me ur contact and address, So I can get it to you.
Whatsapp: 08077888311. Web: http://aryktech.com
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
ferarifero:
Give it to an engineer to have it flashed for you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ferarifero(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok,thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by tppzzy01(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2016
pls, my play store refuse to download or update app. What should I do. note: it kept saying 'error downloading' and I have enough space to download in. pls help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by obong003(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Please am using infinix hot 2,when a call comes in, it takes about about 15 seconds before it shows on the screen. I don't know what to do.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by slowice(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Can my galaxy s2 be updated with lollipop?...how is it done?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Obikodo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
guru's in the house I greet u all. Just upgraded my Samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900 nd galaxy S4 both to version 5.0. ever since then I have been having issues transferring files btw both device via xender/falshshare. wifi turns off automatically whenever I try.......Please help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by moxsella(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
pls my xender cannot create connection on samsung note3 pls help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Emmydrizzy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
retrodroids..com

FOR LATEST PHONE TRICKS, TIPS AND HACK

retrodroids..com

LEARN HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BOOT ANIMATION WITHOUT LAPTOP

CONVERT YOUR PHONE TO ANDROID N

INCREASE YOUR RAM SIZE SUCCESSFULLY

HOW TO ROOT

AND OTHER PHONE HACKS AND TRICKS

All at retrodroids..com
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Princetee05(m): 3:45am On Aug 06, 2016
orekelewa09:
pls help me. I can't find another bluetooth and no bluetooth can find mine even though it's on. ok I later tried using xender to share pix, music and apps and also receive and no xender app can find mine. what's d problem. I'm using tecno h6.

My phone is having the same problem,
Hw did u go abt urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.