Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Would You Allow This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow This? (1945 Views)

Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow This? by choirmistress: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
So a couple got into a fight because the guy was staring at a lady with big bum & the lady was angry. Is there anything wrong with admiring a beautiful and endowed lady or a handsome man once you are married? Is this considered cheating?
Re: Would You Allow This? by bennyrazz: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
A
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Errrrrmmmmm you can do it but not in the presence of your spouse , it looks disrespectful.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Very wrong. He jst cheated ın hıs mınd.
Re: Would You Allow This? by IFY124(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its wrong. And doing it in the prescence of your spouse is worse
Re: Would You Allow This? by thorpido(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
If you have to do it,make sure you are wearing sunshades.

On a serious note,women find it disrespectful.You just have to discipline yourself as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
choirmistress: So a couple got into a fight because the guy was staring at a lady with big bum & the lady was angry. Is there anything wrong with admiring a beautiful and endowed lady or a handsome man once you are married? Is this considered cheating?
Nothing wrong with that but if he is ogling, i will just slap his face forward cheesy and ask if he has finished eating the one on his plate before ordering for another one grin grin

on a more serious note, the day hubby got carried away, i just acted as if nothing happened. When he was through with that one, i started pointing out different sizes of bobbies and yanshes to him :the good, the bad and the ugly. even old mama and small pikins. By the time he got the drift, he felt embarrassed and begged me not to show him any again because he was no longer comfortable. Since that time, whenever we are together, he go just face his front ni o

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
choirmistress: So a couple got into a fight because the guy was staring at a lady with big bum & the lady was angry. Is there anything wrong with admiring a beautiful and endowed lady or a handsome man once you are married? Is this considered cheating?

We all love to poke harmless jokes about our boss when he is not around.
Is there anything wrong with poking the jokes in HIS presence?

There. The word starts with R and ends with T cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Danhumprey: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Nothing wrong with that but if he is ogling, i will just slap his face forward cheesy and ask if he has finished eating the one on his plate before ordering for another one grin grin

on a more serious note, the day hubby got carried away, i just acted as if nothing happened. When he was through with that one, i started pointing out different sizes of bobbies and yanshes to him :the good, the bad and the ugly. even old mama and small pikins. By the time he got the drift, he felt embarrassed and begged me not to show him any again because he was no longer comfortable. Since that time, whenever we are together, he go just face his front ni o
grin

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Nothing wrong with that but if he is ogling, i will just slap his face forward cheesy and ask if he has finished eating the one on his plate before ordering for another one grin grin

I like you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014

nice strategy , but then it also means that ur bum is as flat as a.boki slippers else he wouldn't have been carried away
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elantracey: Errrrrmmmmm you can do it but not in the presence of your spouse , it looks disrespectful.

Very very very disrespectful.
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: nice strategy , but then it also means that ur bum is as flat as a.boki slippers else he wouldn't have been carried away

And what tha hell is that supposed to mean? which kind talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

na true talk ooo
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: na true talk ooo

You don see am physically to know say she get flat butt? So if i be your girlfriend/wife and i con dey look another man, na im be say you ugly abi?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You don see am physically to know say she get flat butt? So if i be your girlfriend/wife and i con dey look another man, na im be say you ugly abi?
there's a difference between looking and staring. nothing wrong in looking
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: there's a difference between looking and staring. nothing wrong in looking

Staring, looking, all the same as long as your eyes are fixed somewhere/at someone. therefore if your girlfriend/wife stares/looks at another man, that must mean you are ugly and aint hot enough right?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Staring, looking, all the same as long as your eyes are fixed somewhere/at someone. therefore if your girlfriend/wife stares/looks at another man, that must mean you are ugly and aint hot enough right?
if she looks at another man, I'll look at another baby
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: if she looks at another man, I'll look at another baby

Mctewwwww. You are not answering my question. I will take your answer as a Yes. Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: nice strategy , but then it also means that ur bum is
as flat as a.boki slippers else he wouldn't have been carried away
shut up there. flat ke? Abi i can suffocate him wt up and down sef. E no fit chop am finish.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

leave him jare. Na small pikin dey worry him. What does he know than to be having attention around naked babies.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: leave him jare. Na small pikin dey worry him. What does he know than to be having attention around naked babies.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014

I like you grin grin
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2014
Godmystrength: shut up there. flat ke? Abi i can suffocate him wt up and down sef. E no fit chop am finish.
liar
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Godmystrength: leave him jare. Na small pikin dey worry him. What does he know than to be having attention around naked babies.
haha, stupidity @ work
Re: Would You Allow This? by Kanwulia: 4:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Nothing wrong.
It is not cheating. . . .the wife is right there! kiss
Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2014
lofty900: liar
Learn to close your mouth sometimes to save yourself.
Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 5:33am On Aug 22, 2014
lofty900: haha, stupidity @ work
that is worse than stupidity imo. You need help. Feel so sorry for you.sad:*
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Very very very disrespectful.
All the husband gat to do is to hiss and heave and started condemning how such lady with big nyansh dress immodestly ... Na he and the wife go watch the show together while satisfying his innermost lustful agenda !
Re: Would You Allow This? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2014

Nothing wrong..

Being married does not mean other people stop being attractive... It simply means you are commited to that one.

Anybody who says its wrong is obviously a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This? by marbee(f): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nothing bad, anybody that sees a beautiful thing will look.If she tells him and he refuse to limit the way he looks at ladies, she should start looking herself and make sure her husband notice her, it is not what she should fight about, she is the only one that can make herself happy.
Re: Would You Allow This? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014

[size=13pt]The lady is sick...[/size]

[size=14pt]Whenever I am out with my wife, I dont miss any moment... Even if I am to miss, she will be the one to call me to see a big bum passing by or a size E bleast I didnt call her to see earlier... Life is short.... enjoy it with ur partner duh[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Man Needs Most From A Woman Is Not Sex! / I Am Losing My Mind Right Now / Could This Be It? Help Pls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.