Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Would You Allow This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow This? (1939 Views)

Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic: / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Would You Allow This? by Godmystrength: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
ledafaze:

[size=13pt]The lady is sick...[/size]

[size=14pt]Whenever I am out with my wife, I dont miss any moment... Even if I am to miss, she will be the one to call me to see a big bum passing by or a size E bleast I didnt call her to see earlier... Life is short.... enjoy it with ur partner duh[/size]
You can't call the lady sick because you don't know the nature and extent of the man's staring/looking......

It is a different thing whe you are both calling out the bobbies and what have you. Not when you have her beside you and she is talking to you and getting no response only for her to see you almost dripping saliva because you are busy sizing some yanshes and bobbies across the road.....

[size=5pt]I will just slap the man into another continent. nonsense[/size]
Re: Would You Allow This? by Sunnypar(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Best Friend Betrayed Me / What A Man Needs Most From A Woman Is Not Sex! / I Am Losing My Mind Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.