Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Faulks Road And A Line Ariaria Intl Market Aba This Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Faulks Road And A Line Ariaria Intl Market Aba This Afternoon (905 Views)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faulks Road And A Line Ariaria Intl Market Aba This Afternoon by Bastiger(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
whenever it rains in Aba,the following pictures show what people go through in these areas thanks to the ineffective and clueless government of Abia state. what baffles me the most is that this same governor of Abia state is vying for the senatorial seat of Abia central inspite of the fact that he will definitely leave the state worse than he inherited it.Na wa o!
Re: Faulks Road And A Line Ariaria Intl Market Aba This Afternoon by jameran(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its indeed an eye sore here in Aba. Posterity will never forget this governor
Re: Faulks Road And A Line Ariaria Intl Market Aba This Afternoon by hushmail: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op aba pple got what they deserve

next time they shld troop out and vote

i remember on election day in 2011 aba youths were shown on national tv saying they ve no biz wt gov election since no other political party presented a liked candidate

since then aba has been suffering

come 2015 they shld vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Debate Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & Win An Expense Paid Trip To Wall Street, U,S,A / Challange Nairalanders With Toys Or Objects As Dps To Come Out Of Their Shells / Is She A Good Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.