Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola (3075 Views)

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by huptin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
I just returned from Benin, there is only one state with such a terrible road network in Nigeria - Edo and the governor is APC.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by comos: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
huptin: I just returned from Benin, there is only one state with such a terrible road network in Nigeria - Edo and the governor is APC.
yet the APC e-rats in Nairaland and their media propagandist will keep telling us that edo state is now an eldorado

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by huptin(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
comos:
yet the APC e-rats in Nairaland and their media propagandist will keep telling us that edo state is now an eldorado

That's a big lie my dear, the only good roads are the ones leading to the main city, all the connecting roads even the ones in the GRA are so bad you will wonder if we are in the 14th century.

And from feelers on the ground including the ones close to the governor, I don't think APC can retain that state beyond 2016.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Military Head Of State And Military President? / Kwara State Was Formally A Yoruba State: What Went Wrong? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Nigerian Snacks?see(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.