Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,905 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola (3072 Views)

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Any PDP that knows his/ her salt can open a thread on Fashola and any governor in Nigeria (both PDP and APC) to compare their achievements.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by omenka(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
comrChris: Overchanced d worry dis man called fashola,listing only d bad side of a person n leaving dehind d good side makes him(fashola) a hypocrist
Na ur monika you been wan type?gringrin

Take a deep breath, steady your fingers, steady your brain (if you've got a functional one grin) and then repost.

Thank you sir. grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo: Any PDP that knows his/ her salt can open a thread on Fashola and any governor in Nigeria (both PDP and APC) to compare their achievements.

we have already done that but it all results to insults, treats and lies from APC members.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by MORNDEW(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
brownlord: Holy nonsense.

There are only 4 governors house a single man collect rent-age every month.

Lagos, ekiti, Osun and Osun they are all APC state.

There are only few state local govt. don't exist edo state and other APC state.

Fash becoming nuisance by the day
Wht nonsense did u write here. Especially the first one
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem: This is what APC call sophistication

https://www.nairaland.com/1866964/true-pictures-lagos-hide-us

Show me a place like this in AKwaIbom (PDP) and I will shut up.

Yet 60% of Akwa Ibom adult flee this paradise to live in the dirt of Lagos either as house helps, Okada riders or even prostitutes

The PDP govt in Uyo is so good that after 16 yrs the indigenes still flee

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by nigerianvenom(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Put Fashola to shame sir. help name the good things the PDP governors he mentioned have done.

We are waiting Sir.

There is only one state tolling FG"S road-lagos
There is only one governor dat built a monorail with any route nor destination-ameachi

There is only one sitting governor currently that losed an election embarrassingly- fayemi

There are many of same governors dat increased the univ school fees by over 300% and one of them is -fashola

There is one gov who claims paying school fees for its indigene but we know its a big fat lie-rochas,if in doubt,ask any imsu or imopoly student.

There is only one gov that called a legally maried woman who is a senator a prostitute-rochas

Only one gov was disgraced at oputa's burial-rochas

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by vicadex07(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
brownlord: Holy nonsense.

There are only 4 governors house a single man collect rent-age every month.

Lagos, ekiti, Osun and Osun they are all APC state.

There are only few state local govt. don't exist edo state and other APC state.

Fash becoming nuisance by the day

Speak in english pls. I didn't understand any of the things you said
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Olumurphy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter:

The greatest weapon of the PDP is to draw some form of false equivalence between them and APC.

It's only a useless party which has been in power for 16yrs that would be campaigning that "We are the same", "we are all corrupt", "Don't mind APC, they would also not pay salary like us", "in fact the reason our party has been useless for the past 16yrs is because of APC that was founded 2 yrs ago"

THANK GOD I NOTICE THIS NICE SHOT, IT COVERS ALL I HAVE READ WITH NO SOLID POINT OF VIEW.

#kudo2u
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by brownlord: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Speak in english pls. I didn't understand any of the things you said

Go get busy with your mate kid
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by vicadex07(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
brownlord:

Go get busy with your mate kid

You're the kid here buffoon. Am your senior in nairaland matters. Check my profile to know wassup e-diot
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by lyntiffany(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

God bless you.

Awka Ibom is another good example of PDP. Apc propanganda at its best.
What of Enugu the Governor has done well too.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by brownlord: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

You're the kid here buffoon. Am your senior in nairaland matters. Check my profile to know wassup e-diot

Good night senior.

Kid quote me no more

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

we have already done that but it all results to insults, treats and lies from APC members.
How does it result to insults if not that you are a potential liar
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
brownlord:
Good night senior.
Kid quote me no more

Good response ! grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by vicadex07(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
brownlord:

Good night senior.

Kid quote me no more

Yes goodnight and make sure you don't bed-wet.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter:

Yet 60% of Akwa Ibom adult flee this paradise to live in the dirt of Lagos either as house helps, Okada riders or even prostitutes

The PDP govt in Uyo is so good that after 16 yrs the indigenes still flee

SMH pride comes before a fall. That is all i have to say
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo:
How does it result to insults if not that you are a potential liar

Liar, please point were I have lied. Thanks
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

Good response ! grin
Go and cure your ignorance, dude!

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/4
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

Liar, please point were I have lied. Thanks
Where did any Poster lie about Fashola's achievements? Fashola is not like your average Nigeria politician. He's a private-driven administrator turns 'Public'.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Go and cure your ignorance, dude!

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/4

I don't think you can comprehend the topic properly. You are comparing 4/5 APC governors to PDP

You picked bad PDP governors and compare them to fashola.

Why not pick Ajimobi (APC) OYO and compare him to Akwaibom.

BTW I am not a fashola critic. I love the man
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Where did any Poster lie about Fashola's achievements? Fashola is not like your average Nigeria politician. He's a private-driven administrator turns 'Public'.

Yes I agree.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mr. haram, I will send you away from Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/6
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by Ayekotoo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
aljharem:

I don't think you can comprehend the topic properly. You are comparing 4/5 APC governors to PDP

You picked bad PDP governors and compare them to fashola.

Why not pick Ajimobi (APC) OYO and compare him to Akwaibom.

BTW I am not a fashola critic. I love the man
Shut up! How can you compare Ajimobi with Akpabio when you know Akpabio receives more Federal allocations, NDDC money, Ministry of Niger delta money plus high IGR than Ajimobi. Olodo!
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Shut up! How can you compare Ajimobi with Akpabio when you know Akpabio receives more Federal allocations, NDDC money, Ministry of Niger delta money plus high IGR than Ajimobi. Olodo!

APC insults as usual.

Now listen, is Lagos not collecting and generating more money than these state because of Oil companies HQs

Don't you feel stu.pid now.

Lagos also borrowed from IMF with an external debt level of $611 million (US Dollars)

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayekotoo: Mr. haram, I will send you away from Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/6
shocked shocked shocked

Dude we have seen the thread before jare
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
[size=18pt]Ayekotoo APC don run after showing overwhelmed evidence of APC lies[/size]
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by aljharem(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am still waiting for una o. More lies to be debunk
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by JEITO: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Jan.ja weeds! Always seeing only the bad in others.

Its like their default setting is fixed on the negative.

They don't see this country as one at all.

Btw, some of those governors started out as PDP governors before decamping!!
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by brainpower(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2014
In the case of Kano and Rivers, please kindly point out which of these things were done after moving to APC. I keep saying this, Amaechi's soul isn't with the APC, he was pushed out of PDP in Rivers State and so everything he does now is to spite the PDP knowing that he doesn't have anything to lose and as for Kano, he moved cos of his presidential ambition and northern agenda. PDP and APC are thesame people. If I may ask, if PDP is really as bad as people say then I think we shld be careful in this country cos right now it seems APC is leading in propaganda and media war, and allegedly "terrorism", if APC takes over power then Nigeria is in trouble cos PDP are actually masters in this game. We know PDP also have men that can bring this nation to a standstill. Ignorant youths abusing each other here while they can't correctly name the former leaders of this country.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by comos: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ayekotoo:
I have not see the positive impact of fashola's policy on the ordinary man on the street of Lagos.
Please go ask the Okada riders, students, market women, shop owners, traders, transpoters, e.tc.
media propanganda won't work this time, because everybody is now politically wise.
Re: The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola by deeobserver209(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Below are the Differences between PDP and APC in Nigeria.

PDP:
1. It's an undisputed fact that PDP states lead in infrastructural development eg Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, and Plateau State.

2. It's an undisputed fact that PDP states Excel in Tourism development eg. Cross River, Plateau, and Gombe state.

3. Plateau is one of the PDP states that doesn't temper with Local Government funds.

APC:
1. It's only in APC states that you will find state government squeezing it's citizens of all their hard earn money ridiculously in the name of toll gate and tax collection. eg Lagos State.

2. It's public knowledge that APC states hates students. They increased school fees by almost 350 percent. eg. Lagos and Ogun State.

3. APC is the only party in Africa where it's Governor told a poor widow to 'Go and Die' for trying to survive the state's hash economic environment. eg. Adams Oshiomole of Edo state.

The above example should enable all Nigerians determined for themselves which party is more connected to the people and which party belongs to the elite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Another 12yrs Old Nigerian Girl Win Best Student Award In Germany(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan / Senate Approval Of 21 Ministerial List Will Amount To Constitutional Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.