Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims (525 Views)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. / Indian Doctors Forced To Treat Ebola Victims By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by Joel3(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
join petition for FG to compensate the family of ebola victims for the government failure and mismanagement of the ebola outbreak, there were a lot of time before now to use a proactive preventive measure before patrick sawyer flow into nigeria and also for the cooperation and compliant so far by the victims and family of ebola despite the fact they know they will die soon but they still obey the health minister to contain the dreaded ebola virus in the country.

Continue reading here www.wicmedia.com/viewtopic.php?pid=75#p75 and join petition
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by Arosa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
I join your petition.
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by kudoxs(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Petition for ebola victims to be compensated? Wonders shall never cease in Nigeria.
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by davdandam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Compensate? For catching Ebola? Should av been assist abeg if fg starts compensating for Ebola every body go get am na
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by dammyjay93(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by JEITO: 1:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Na wa for some Nigerians o!

What should the government have done abeg?

Then tell me the government of a particular country that actually took such steps .
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 22, 2014
You got my signature.

God bless Nigeria

Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by Sealeddeal(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2014
OP,why should they be compensated when Boko Haram victims has not been compensated?
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by hushmail: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
FG has said victims will b rehabilitated

dats enough

i no support petition n stop wastin ur time

fg has tried to contaain dis crises we shld support
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by FrankC3: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Joel3][/quote]

I concur!! We will afterwards, raise signature for the FG to compensate all cancer patients, malaria patients, typhoid, TB, syphilis, HIV, cardiac cases and most importantly, people with erectile dysfunction. In fact, FG should also compensate all girls of unmarried age that 'miss their periods'. Reason: They were not adequately informed on 'prevention' and FG had ample time to do just that. Such clueless FG!!!
Re: Join Petition For FG To Compensate Ebola Victims by danot1030: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Why should d FG compensate the victim, is it the FG dat infected them with the virus? U people encourages the government on wastage and turn around to attack them for the same.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp / Facebook Poke Lands Man Introuble / Reducing Poverty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.