Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Facebook Poke Lands Man Introuble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Poke Lands Man Introuble (527 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / Pmb's Decree Of Anarchy - A Poke On Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Poke Lands Man Introuble by eunisam: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Facebook poke lands man in
trouble 2014-09-03 19:15 Abeokuta - A 31 year old man
has been arraigned before a
Magistrate’s Court for allegedly
poking the Ogun State
Governor, Ibikunle Amosun on
his Facebook wall. He was alleged to have posted
a message on Facebook saying
that the state Governor had
demolished the houses of
some citizens without
compensating them accordingly, reports NewsDay. He was also accused of
publishing the photograph of
the APC Chairman in Sagamu
Local Government, Femi Felix
Kafar on his Facebook wall,
claiming that the man has dumped the party for the
Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP)
Ogunnoiki, according to the
charge sheet, contravened
Section 249 (d) of the Criminal Code, volume II Laws of Ogun
State, 2006.http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Facebook-poke-lands-man-in-trouble-20140903
Re: Facebook Poke Lands Man Introuble by immortalcrown(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmm! I am kind oh! Obama pokes me and I do pardon him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Killed Over 400 Insurgents In Today's Counter-terrorism War / 2015: Agbaso Throws Another Challenge: Who Will Keep Quiet If Duped? - See More / Ekiti APC Accuses PDP Of Planning Fresh Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.