Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

About Uniport Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Uniport Admission List (9433 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! / Information About Uniport Ume Admission For 2005/06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Uniport Admission List by preciousan(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2008
please has anyone heard about uniport admission list; please can you send infomation
Re: About Uniport Admission List by odinakachi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
my dear, i wonder what uniport is waiting for. Almost all schools have released their admission list.What they just did was to release cut off marks in their various department. Any one you ask they will say 'I DON'T KNOW'.So what you will do is to get to know about the cut off mark of the department you applied for so that your mind will have some encouragement though atimes adimssion is not given to those that really passed but to those who know 'person' or that can afford to pay 'bribe'. I have gone there several times without any reasonable response, Even the man i know can not even tell me any encouraging thing.He is the faculty officer of faculty of pharmacy. So let us watch and see, mind u, i hope u have some other plans for admission!!!
Re: About Uniport Admission List by stanmorry(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2008
Pls, Odii what is the cut off mark for Economics department my score is 180 (45%)
let me know my stand
Re: About Uniport Admission List by odinakachi(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2008
Sorry i don't reall know the cut off mark for all the department.They did not publish it publicly, they did in their various department. So it is possible for me to start going to each department to find out their cut off mark. Why don't try and in touch with someone that can help you find out.
Re: About Uniport Admission List by Paulek(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
well every body should keep cam about the uniport list cos it will soon be out for now the only cut off i know is nursing which is 6o% prelimin students have not yet written thier exams while we the regular student have just finished the exams so u guys should just keep ur fingers crossed cos it will be out real soon.paulekdis is my number for more update 08062568988 and my email is saintpaulek@hotmail.com./thxs
Re: About Uniport Admission List by Tomingo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
sup guys, i heard they were using both the Pume and Jamb score, as in 50:50
well, lets all wait,
Pls can any one hint me, i got 58%(232), for chemical dept, so whats the cut off,
pls help!!!

Only God knows iv been patient enough for that motherfucken list,
Re: About Uniport Admission List by Paulek(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
the 2008/2009 admission list for university of port-harcourt is out. u can use this link to visit the site http://www.uniport.edu.ng/20082009-admission-list.html u can reach me on 08062568988-Paul

(1) (Reply)

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? / Photo: Demonic Looking Beast Killed In Madonna University / Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.