Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (80315 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Titiluvly:

pls help me with ur contact.. pin or watsapp number...thank you..
chk ur email
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
sodiqyinka: chk ur email

OK thanks....pls check urs....
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Titiluvly:

OK thanks....pls check urs....
Ok.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by styno22(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
What is the full meaning of ICT and CPI in nysc time table?

1 Like

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
styno22: What is the full meaning of ICT and CPI in nysc time table?

ICT - Information and Communication Technology
CPI - Corps Producing Institutions
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by teeboy4x(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
papiforreal:

This is the salient truth. I just wish i can follow yo foot path. Babypips is taking much of time now. Just finding it hard to priotise tins.

Take it easy bro, hope your are understinding it too.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by eaglesgift: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Please can someone help me am doing my online registration but it's saying Invalid registration number (MPCE 2005), I have been to jamb office in enugu but they can't help me. Pls who can help me
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ridimic1: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
pls howmuch will it cost to get a doctors report
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by cuteyetty: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is it possible for me to go for my service next year after I have been cleared this year coos I don't want too go for nov batch
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
eaglesgift: Please can someone help me am doing my online registration but it's saying Invalid registration number (MPCE 2005), I have been to jamb office in enugu but they can't help me. Pls who can help me
Drop ur jamb reg number ASAP
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
cuteyetty: Is it possible for me to go for my service next year after I have been cleared this year coos I don't want too go for nov batch
Very possible.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by cuteyetty: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
How am I going to do that pls I need to know?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
cuteyetty: How am I going to do that pls I need to know?
Just desist from registering with this current batch and inform ur school b4 d nxt batch. Cheers.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Effizle(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Briefing of Final year students/Prospective
Corps Members in all CPIs.
29th September -3rd october 2014.
Notification to Prospective Corps
Members and CPIs on the status of their
Senate Approved List
15th - 16th October, 2014.
Can someone pls explain the meaning of these two activities to me. Thanks
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by navistar(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Effizle: Can someone pls explain the meaning of these two activities to me. Thanks

Nysc official reps would visit CPI (corps producing institution) for a orientation exercise that would heavily focus on the history of the scheme, the dos and donts, the implication for the online registration and it's corresponding fee (4k) amongst others. A brief QnA session with the student (prospective corps) would also be a item on the agenda.

Secondly the notification status simply means informing protective corps and their respective institutions on whether a student was mobilised successfully or not. This information would be sent via text and email to prospective corps stating deir individual callup numbers

NOTE: only P.C who paid will be notified

Cc Sodiqyinka for further clarification.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by navistar(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
navistar:

Nysc official reps would visit CPI (corps producing institution) for a orientation exercise that would heavily focus on the history of the scheme, the dos and donts, the implication for the online registration and it's corresponding fee (4k) amongst others. A brief QnA session with the student (prospective corps) would also be a item on the agenda.

Secondly the notification status simply means informing protective corps and their respective institutions on whether a student was mobilised successfully or not. This information would be sent via text and email to prospective corps stating deir individual callup numbers

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
navistar:

You've said it well n all bro. Gracias!
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
navistar:

What about those that didn't pay? Is it DAT they won't be mobilised?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by navistar(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

What about those that didn't pay? Is it DAT they won't be mobilised?

They would be but they might/wont get their callup numbers via text/email like their paying counterparts. And the NYSC DG Brig. JB olawumi said their are associated benefits to paying during the online QnA but he also said corpers that didn't pay won't be reprimanded for not paying.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2014
navistar:

They would be but they might/wont get their callup numbers via text/email like their paying counterparts. And the NYSC DG Brig. JB olawumi said their are associated benefits to paying during the online QnA but he also said corpers that didn't pay won't be reprimanded for not paying.

Tanx Navistar, but if they didn't get their callup number via text/mail, will it be pasted in d school?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Effizle(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
navistar:

Thanks boss, God bless U sir.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Unclerukus: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
zeebaby24: Please who has info about the re-validation, can someone who was mobilized but didn't collect call up letter do revalidation or its only meant for those that collected call up letter but could not go for that batch anymore.
register online with your call-up number that was?given to you previously, the option is there ASAP to re-validate.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Tanx Navistar, but if they didn't get their callup number via text/mail, will it be pasted in d school?
Yes, it will be sent to schools but do not bank on it when thinking abt influencing ur posting. They would have finished postings before they send them. Cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Iyabetajos(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls mr sodiqyinka does dat mean we cant c mobilization list
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Iyabetajos: pls mr sodiqyinka does dat mean we cant c mobilization list
You will see mobilization list.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
sodiqyinka: Yes, it will be sent to schools but do not bank on it when thinking abt influencing ur posting. They would have finished postings before they send them. Cheers

That isn't so nice, hope they won't post such prospective corps to those unwanted States BTW can one make d online payment on phone?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
sodiqyinka: Yes, it will be sent to schools but do not bank on it when thinking abt influencing ur posting. They would have finished postings before they send them. Cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

That isn't so nice, hope they won't post such prospective corps to those unwanted States BTW can one make d online payment on phone?
Are you implying that those that didnt influence their postings wont get a good one? You can pay through the phone.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
sodiqyinka: Are you implying that those that didnt influence their postings wont get a good one? You can pay through the phone.

One can't be so sure of dat, I'm worried cos I didn't paid when I registered, I later changed my mind and decided to pay via smartphone internet services(dat was why I asked if it can be paid through phone and how can I go about it?). Also what are the benefits of paying apart from mail notification and online printing of callup letter?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

One can't be so sure of dat, I'm worried cos I didn't paid when I registered, I later changed my mind and decided to pay via smartphone internet services(dat was why I asked if it can be paid through phone and how can I go about it?). Also what are the benefits of paying apart from mail notification and online printing of callup letter?
check nysc website for d benefits. cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by falansa: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
sodiqyinka: You will see mobilization list.
I sent you a mail bro
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by falansa: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014

I sent you a mail bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.