Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Loan, Business Plan And Projection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan, Business Plan And Projection (719 Views)

Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! / Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study / Differenciating Between A Feasibility Study And A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan, Business Plan And Projection by thronsylva(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Goodevening all, my name is simply called IK. I just started a catfish business (hatching, sale of postfries, fingerlings, juveniles, e.t.c.) some months back in lagos and i'm making my profit steady. Now i want to diversify into an online venture which is FOREX TRADING, because i have a cousin who trades in it and my oh my, this guy is HOT! I mean just too good. He trades so well and i'm convinced i can succeed with him. But first i need tools: (1) Computer. (2) Internet connection. (3) Capital. I thought of using some money from my business but i strictly want the profit to go into animal farming, So i need a LOAN of N300000 payable in 10months with interest or a business plan/projection to start FOREX TRADING and also promote my business online. I need any of these two only. Please this very important to me and nothing else 4 now. You can reach me 08108099196 or mail me @ thronsylva@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Loan, Business Plan And Projection by thronsylva(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Still haven't heard from anyone. Nairalanders i'm dead serious here, if it's ok by you for the LOAN lets talk and as regard the BUSINESS PLAN/PROJECTION i believe a nairalander or someone can write a good one for me. Call or mail me, this is urgent.
Re: Loan, Business Plan And Projection by cremeandchic: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
I write excellent business plans/proposals. You can send a mail to cremeandchic@gmail.com
Re: Loan, Business Plan And Projection by haconni(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
thronsylva: Goodevening all, my name is simply called IK. I just started a catfish business (hatching, sale of postfries, fingerlings, juveniles, e.t.c.) some months back in lagos and i'm making my profit steady. Now i want to diversify into an online venture which is FOREX TRADING, because i have a cousin who trades in it and my oh my, this guy is HOT! I mean just too good. He trades so well and i'm convinced i can succeed with him. But first i need tools: (1) Computer. (2) Internet connection. (3) Capital. I thought of using some money from my business but i strictly want the profit to go into animal farming, So i need a LOAN of N300000 payable in 10months with interest or a business plan/projection to start FOREX TRADING and also promote my business online. I need any of these two only. Please this very important to me and nothing else 4 now. You can reach me 08108099196 or mail me @ thronsylva@gmail.com. Thanks

ASHKOL FARMS SERVICES

We build large capacity chicken/turkey egg incubators at prices you can get nowhere else. Forced-Air and Dry incubators are available but forced-air is most preferable because of our inconsistent weather conditions.

Our bators have various egg capacities ranging from 2,500, 5000 and 10,000 egg capacity and even higher but on demand. They are highly durable and comes with one year warranty and after sales support/services.

Our turnaround period is 12-14 days max.

Some of the bator features are:
- Automated temperature control system
- Easily movable
- One-way stress free egg turning system
- Humidity control wings
- Air vents
- Power source (electricity)
- Ability to retain heat hours after power outage

Address: N0 37 Imoke Street, GRA, Enugu State
Ph: 08063960232 [KINGSLEY]
Mob: 08183040931

(1) (Reply)

4 Odd, Yet Effective Ways The Smartest People Prioritize Their Day. / How can I set up an Auto Repair shop? / Apple’s Watch: What’s In It For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.