Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo (2338 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / BREAKING: Sarkin Baka Adamawa Arrested For Leading Vigilantes To Recapture Terri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
opiaoku: kissa loff you
same here cool

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by tioenconsults: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
TO LET ! - a 2-Bedroom flat @ Sebanjo Street, papa-Ajao. rent = 320k p.a
FOR ENQUIRIES & INSPECTION CALL 08062952307, 08097682366
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Mekateka: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
opiaoku:
She is my loff alhaja berem
So I plead on her behalf sorry abeg

cheesy
thanks for your concern. You are blessed
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by rafindo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
PointB:

Where is the proof of these statement? And were the landed properties given to them for free?

As for the other idiotic, rants, they neither make sense, nor deserving or response. Kindly purge yourself of childish sentiments, it will only help you!
.i will be foolish to enter any argument with a blind man on the beauty of farkin pawa waterfalls.ur eyesight has a limited horizon.i discus with minds dat are contrastive nt dogmatic.i understand ur situation very well nd ur mono reasoning abilities.if u reply me again,then ur childness is critical.adios

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by PointB: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
rafindo: .i will be foolish to enter any argument with a blind man on the beauty of farkin pawa waterfalls.ur eyesight has a limited horizon.i discus with minds dat are contrastive nt dogmatic.i understand ur situation very well nd ur mono reasoning abilities.if u reply me again,then ur childness is critical.adios

I can only but laugh at this comical attempt to sound intelligent. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Honestly I can't stop laughing; you really know how to crack someone up. hehehehehe
You should try out being a comedian, perhaps like Rochas! !

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by meforyou1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
rafindo: .ur tribalism knows no bound.ur dual facet character is more poisonous than a viper.most landed property in north is owned by the igbos yet u hardly see them complain about that.if is the reverse u make ur complexes known like a village leader.the day u drop tribalism nd sectionalism then nairaland would nt exist.better hang ur self or enter river odo and drink sand.bloody tribalist.
the landed properties owned by ibos in the north, were they given as a gift by the hausa fulani governors? or did the ibos sweat hard and get the money to build the properties?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by size38: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why are the Igbos condemning Okorocha's car gift to the Hausa leader in Imo state? What is a car gift? The same Igbos are demanding to produce the next Deputy Governors in Lagos state, a Yoruba land. I think the Igbos are the real Problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by size38: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
The hypocrisy of the Igbos are just unbearable in Nigeria. What is a car gift? The same Igbos condemning Okorocha's kind gesture are still making demand for the position of a deputy Governor in far away Lagos state, a yoruba land.
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by prophetII: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
rafindo: .ur tribalism knows no bound.ur dual facet character is more poisonous than a viper.most landed property in north is owned by the igbos yet u hardly see them complain about that.if is the reverse u make ur complexes known like a village leader.the day u drop tribalism nd sectionalism then nairaland would nt exist.better hang ur self or enter river odo and drink sand.bloody tribalist.

Who told you that one, Uncle Emeka or Papa? The lies these people craft for themselves makes me laugh sometimes, what inferiority complex. No wonder you are looking for an Ibo deputy governor in Lagos grin, don't worry Kano is no mans land...bring your cement and start building.
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by mrmo17: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Like I say to Boko Haram, f they are against education they should not use guns or cars, but bows &arrows and spears. Same thing I say to you if the Hausa man is your enemy do not use the fuel transported by Hausa tankers, eat the meat from Hausa bred cows or purchase any goods made by Dangote. Even if you hate northerners be a gentleman man and keep it to your self.
thewarrior72:
I hope when this useless gesture will boomerang, the good people of imo will not be the ones to suffer it? undecided

" Don't give an inch to ur enemy or else, u will live to regret it"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State / Will You Agree To Swim In This Pool?? / Igbo vs Northern army generals: How They Met, Married And Coped With Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.