Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Travelling For Surgery In US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling For Surgery In US (1282 Views)

Travelling For A 2years Masters Program With A Valid 1year Nigerian E-passport / I Am A Fresh Graduate Of Medicine And Surgery,which Country Should I Migrate To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling For Surgery In US by n9jaboy: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I have a 5 months old child with birth injury that needs surgery abroad. I contacted a hospital in US and they promised me free treatment but must produce the following. any help/format on how to put this documents together will be appreciated.

Financial arrangements regarding transportation to our hospital and back to the country of origin must be settled and in writing.

Financial arrangements regarding housing and food for the legal guardian while the child is in the hospital must be settled and in writing.

Financial arrangements regarding housing and food for the patient and legal guardian after the child has been discharged, but receiving follow-up care at our facility must be settled and in writing.
Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
What is the name of the hospital ?. Shriner's hospital in Tennessee is very good with that. They will give you all the information and all the treatment is free plus free lodging and feeding for the child's parent.

1 Like

Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by lordhugo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
..........................and nobody helped! cry

How did it go?
Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by n9jaboy: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
lordhugo:
..........................and nobody helped! cry

How did it go?

Lost the child cry
Thanks for asking
Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
n9jaboy:

Lost the child cry
Thanks for asking
Sorry for your the loss embarassed
Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by Trustwallet(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
This so painful, sorry for your lost.....
Re: Travelling For Surgery In US by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2023
We provide advise and every single arrangement for your medical check up or surgeries in India and anywhere in the world. The consultation is NOT free. Please note that medical tourism is 3-4 times cheaper in India than US and European countries. You can call or chat on watsapp- 08169827645. Quick reply guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

What Some International Borders Look Like / Schengen Visa / Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.