Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Schengen Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa (1265 Views)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa by ziinee: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
I applied for swedish student visa 8 years ago.I was denied for two reasons.1-the school had resumed.2- false supporting document
The person that wanted to sponsor me sent money into my account but because he needed it I had to return it immediately after my interviewe .
I felt bad when I saw 'false supporting document' on their reply.I did not bother to appeal since I lost interest in the country immediately. Now I have a study permit in SA .How does this affect if I want to visit my brother in UK.Thanks.
I
Re: Schengen Visa by ziinee: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
ziinee:
I applied for swedish student visa 8 years ago.I was denied for two reasons.1-the school had resumed.2- false supporting document
The person that wanted to sponsor me sent money into my account but because he needed it I had to return it immediately after my interviewe .
I felt bad when I saw 'false supporting document' on their reply.I did not bother to appeal since I lost interest in the country immediately. Now I have a study permit in SA .How does this affect if I want to visit my brother in UK.Thanks.
I
Pls I am awaiting responses from the house.
Re: Schengen Visa by ziinee: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2016
ziinee:
Pls I am awaiting responses from the house.
If there is nobody in the house,people at the bacony should please respond.
Re: Schengen Visa by Lucky4real28(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2016
I don't think it has a thing to do with the money you returned, maybe it's because you deposited it one there.. bank don't disclose your balance to embassy, they only confirm what you submitted to them.. example is Mr x printed a statement on 22nd may 2016 with so so baLance and then they confirm . They don't tell them current balance. That's illegal for banks to do. I stand to be corrected. . Think about other things that might have lead to the denial
Re: Schengen Visa by ziinee: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lucky4real28:
I don't think it has a thing to do with the money you returned, maybe it's because you deposited it one there.. bank don't disclose your balance to embassy, they only confirm what you submitted to them.. example is Mr x printed a statement on 22nd may 2016 with so so baLance and then they confirm . They don't tell them current balance. That's illegal for banks to do. I stand to be corrected. . Think about other things that might have lead to the denial
It is egregious of them to blackmail me because of depositing everything at once There was absolutely nothing false about any of my docs.They lack integrity.
Re: Schengen Visa by ziinee: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lucky4real28:
I still want to know if this will affect my uk application. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Transportation From Maryland To Lekki? / Ponzi Haters Guides To Investing For Abroad People / Japan Mext Scholarship April 2020 A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.