Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O (25671 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by odufanabasa(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Viruses have the ability to replicate now... so there's a possibility.... see dat case of d baby that was cured of HIV na..... now doctors are saying that the viruses r replicating again... meaning d baby still has d virus.... God help us embarassed

1 Like

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
A recent ebola case somewhere in Ikoyi environs.. Alexander Street at a Spa 7 Resort.. can anyone confirm, seems serious
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by fyneboi79(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Cured 5 patients... with what? Your urine?!

Where did you get your information from?!
Actually I heard they ground and mixed ur fathers aged teeth with ur stupidityy to get d cure grin f00lish mugu .

1 Like

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Ayatullah(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Poster, you are a prophet of doom! At this point in time what we need is uplifting headlines. You could have don the garment of an optimist by giving your headline: Ebola Survivors are now immuned.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by dasparrow: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Actually I heard they ground and mixed ur fathers aged teeth with ur stupidityy to get d cure grin f00lish mugu .

LOL grin grin

You suppose to know that once america and the evil they are capable of doing is mentioned on Nairaland, american wannabes like that guy will jump on the thread to defend his american pay masters. Its nothing new, I am used to it.

@Post

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
OK do we at least get some of their now immune blood? After all the male survivor got blood from a 14 yrs old African survivor.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Actually I heard they ground and mixed ur fathers aged teeth with ur stupidityy to get d cure grin f00lish mugu .

Your father is the foolish mugu, you fu...cking disrespectful son of a bastard!

You dont know nothing, have fu..ck all up there in your head and you are here talking recklessly

You should be ashamed of yourself you bloody troglodyte

This is what i have been talking about... Bloody idio...ts like you should be filtered out of this forum

You come all up here and talk so much nonsense and when you get found out, you get mad and start throwing expletives

If only your irresponsible father had strapped up his useless di..ck instead of sleeping with the neighbourhood dog, we could have had one less abnormal human being

Ashiere omo eranko!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by logica(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
OK, 2 of theirs survived. 2 of our doctors died. Are they trying to rub it in?
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by wesley80(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seyitosino:
what's the difference?

A contagious person infects another by mere contact while an infectious person may Not infect by mere contact but harbors the virus and may pass it on some other way.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by wesley80(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ayatullah: @Poster, you are a prophet of doom! At this point in time what we need is uplifting headlines. You could have dorn the garment of an optimist by giving your headline: Ebola Survivors are now immuned.
I'm sorry, didn't really think of it that way and kinda wanted to draw more attention. Nice line of thought though.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by allanphash7(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
is making a fp a testimony?.........SMH like seriously
Idrismusty97: Caught!! How much have you been paid for making frontpage now?
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
logica: OK, 2 of theirs survived. 2 of our doctors died. Are they trying to rub it in?

No. Use your head, that is not the point of the press release.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by logica(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

How about your FATHER use his head eh? Abi craze dey worry you? You better cross road to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Forwetinnah: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
The other 3 nko..those ones are military weapons. Very simple. ..its the same way radiation to some nuclear elements kill humans, no reversal methods
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
logica: How about your FATHER use his head eh? Abi craze dey worry you? You better cross road to the other side.

Your father, the irresponsible vagabond who goes around your neighbourhood fu...cking everything that moves!

Ask your mother when you get home where you were concieved...... She will tell you the story of how your stupid father got her pregnant whilst at it unprotected!

Fu..cking lunkhead.... To hell with you and everything you stand for... Omo iran kiran!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by fyneboi79(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is the foolish mugu, you fu...cking disrespectful son of a bastard!

You dont know nothing, have fu..ck all up there in your head and you are here talking recklessly

You should be ashamed of yourself you bloody troglodyte

This is what i have been talking about... Bloody idio...ts like you should be filtered out of this forum

You come all up here and talk so much nonsense and when you get found out, you get mad and starting throwing expletives

If only your irresponsible father had strapped up his useless di..ck instead of sleeping with the neighbourhood dog, we could have had one less abnormal human being

Ashiere omo eranko!
My gut instinct just told me that I was dealing with "Onye ofe" grin Oloriburukuoloshinkitalaewugambiaekwensugakpooku! grin Longest word ever in NL to define a recalcitrant ranting beastofburden grin
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
brownlord: The west looking for all means to have us come exchange natural resources for Zmapp. They use all their different allies WHO, UN etc.

We know your plan
Also spiting china-africa relations
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by fyneboi79(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Can ‎u just shat up already and wash those toilets or ‎u don't get ur two dollars per day pay grin
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: My gut instinct just told me that i and my family are "Onye ofe" grin Oloriburukuoloshinkitalaewugambiaekwensugakpooku! grin Longest word ever in NL to define a recalcitrant ranting beastofburden grin that is my father and myself and my mother

I will tell my father that meaningless word up there.............. Fuc...king pillock!
You mother, father and entire clan are the onye ofe or whatever that means.......
I hope you get run over by a brakeless bus.......pleb!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
fyneboi79: Can ‎i just shat up already and wash those toilets with my fathers mouth or ‎i don't get ur two dollars per day pay grin
Maybe you should ram your di..ck in your fathers mouth and pee down his throat to stop him from sniffing the sewers around the bloody slum you come from!

Ewu aaaara
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by fyneboi79(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Tell my father that meaningless word up there.............. Fuc...king pillock!
My mother, father and entire clan are the onye ofe or whatever that means.......
I hope i get run over by a brakeless bus.......pleb!
It is settled!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by fyneboi79(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Maybe i should ram my di..ck in my fathers mouth and pee down his throat to stop him from sniffing the sewers around the bloody slum I come from!
Too bad
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Babalakin(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sorry for derailing,did any one notice it's every 19 years this Ebola outbreak occur?...1976,1995,2014,1933(emphasis mine)....maybe it's just a coincidence or something
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by zurine(f): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
danger
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
[size=28pt]Propaganda to keep us in perpetual fear and panic[/size].

relax people nobody will die of Ebola, better focus more on the diseases that may kill you - Malaria, typhoid , yellow fever etc.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by logica(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Bleat...bleat...whine....whine...
Were n se iya e. That's why you decided to cross the road to my side today. Aye nse e.

Sensible people don't comment on posts they don't understand; monkey dey jump enter land GBOGA on his head. Look here; my post was not for you. It was not a question; it was rhetorical and had deeper connotation. So I will advise you, when you see my posts ignore them like Ebola (and not the plague).

Once again, for those that understand my post; I am clearly upset at seeing us mourn one of our own 2 days ago, only for me to see smiling Americans in today's papers talking about surviving Ebola. The message I see is American life is more precious than a Nigerian; a Nigerian infected by an American that is. And even after our so called government begged for the same treatment used to save the 2 American lives.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
logica: Were n se iya e. That's why you decided to cross the road to my side today. Aye nse e.

Sensible people don't comment on posts they don't understand; monkey dey jump enter land GBOGA on his head. Look here; my post was not for you. It was not a question; it was rhetorical and had deeper connotation. So I will advise you, when you see my posts ignore them like Ebola (and not the plague).

Once again, for those that understand my post; I am clearly upset at seeing us mourn one of our own 2 days ago, only for me to see smiling Americans in today's papers talking about surviving Ebola. The message I see is American life is more precious than a Nigerian; a Nigerian infected by an American that is. And even after our so called government begged for the same treatment used to save the 2 American lives.

Shove your epistle up your father's rotten as...shole!!!!!

Fu..cking drongo!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by logica(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shove your epistle up your father's rotten as...shole!!!!!

Fu..cking drongo!
...after you stick your head up your mother's stinking cu.nt like a tampon; and make sure it gets stuck there (I advise you apply Superglue in there) for pictures to be taken and put on Facebook. Ko baje fun e.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Feedmemore

I guess this is why they won't release the drug to african victims. Simply put, they aren't sure of its healing potentials yet.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by ElFenomeno1: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
logica: ...i will stick my head in my mother's stinking cu.nt like a tampon; and make sure it gets stuck there (I will apply Superglue in there) for pictures to be taken and put on Facebook. Ko baje fun me.

Sorted cheesy

Frigging gasbag....... grin
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Seyitosino(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
wesley80:

A contagious person infects another by mere contact while an infectious person may Not infect by mere contact but harbors the virus and may pass it on some other way.
Thanks.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by eniolashola47: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is running nose a symptom for a Ebola??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.