Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O (25674 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by sexzskil(f): 12:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmmmm shocked

Really?

No hope for Naijeriya cry

This country is really doomed with how ignorant and dumb the youths are. angry

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES, THE SUPREME SYMBOL OF MANKIND, FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by sucre22(f): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2014
This is serious o
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by continentalceo(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2014
5more cases of Ebola has been has been confirmed..Order for you hand sanitizer for prevention...call&whatsapp 08104101367 email goziennadi@yahoo.com and BBM PIN 2A90EE47.. Contact me for any Quantity of Hand sanitizer...May God Heal our Country
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by continentalceo(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2014
5more cases of Ebola has been confirmed..Order for you hand sanitizer for prevention...call&whatsapp 08104101367 email goziennadi@yahoo.com and BBM PIN 2A90EE47.. Contact me for any Quantity of Hand sanitizer...May God Heal our Country
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by OlayemiKing(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Everything i read here made a perfect sense. And they said "MAY" which means every thing is just a theory not founded evidence. The entire universe just need as much information on this ebola virus as possible so that people don't panic unnecessarily.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by davidif: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2014
When i hear of this ZMapp drug for Ebola, for some reason it reminds of the Will Smith movie 'I am Legend' or the 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by roufy235(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
hmm
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by JuliaMontes(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
3coins:
very stu.pid statement
Thanks.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by JuliaMontes(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
sexzskil: Hmmmmmm shocked

Really?

No hope for Naijeriya cry

This country is really doomed with how ignorant and dumb the youths are. angry

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES, THE SUPREME SYMBOL OF MANKIND, FOREVER!
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by 3coins(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
JuliaMontes: Thanks.
uw
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by iamafro: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
eniolashola47: Is running nose a symptom for a Ebola??

I don't think so
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by iamafro: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father, the irresponsible vagabond who goes around your neighbourhood fu...cking everything that moves!

Ask your mother when you get home where you were concieved...... She will tell you the story of how your stupid father got her pregnant whilst at it unprotected!

Fu..cking lunkhead.... To hell with you and everything you stand for... Omo iran kiran!

Yoo mehn chill
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by Vivalavida99(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's practically impossible to organize standard clinical trials with Ebola because it's a virus (as opposed to bacteria) and it kills so fast that you don't have time to recruit patients. Also, there are ethical considerations - you cannot administer placebo to some while giving potential life saver to others. Logically, antibodies are helping against viruses that are not integrate into DNA. Enough statistics can be gathered to assess effectiveness of 2 mentioned treatments, ZMapp and a a blood transfusion from survivors, if only these treatments could've been available in abundance. I would bet on the latter to be more accessible.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by dagbokoncept(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
You people should stop criticizung USA, its is time fir African to rise up and salvage themselves and stop waiting for America to help solve our problens. There are scientist in Africa, they should find cure to the deadly ebola desease and other diseases ravaging the subsaharan Africa.
Re: Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O by eniolashola47: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2014
iamafro:

I don't think so
ok....It had better not be ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.