Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA (43059 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Trypant(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
I believe what he said. Does it mean that Ebola could not identify itself since humans have been living, eating animals, and checking hands? What a dreaded disease! Do you know what this disease means? What of people who bode public transport buses or even keke na pep, does it mean ur bodies may not touch each other as far as you are in the vehicle? God is a spiritual being, and satan is a spiritual being. Even you that is a human being has a spirit. The world is ruled by the spiritual. That's why we have dreams. Some things exist and these things are beyond your control. Americans are good but are not more than God, if not they should have gotten drug 4 HIV. God is supreme and you, a mere mortal is a dust! Just because you breath, is not a right 4 u 2 criticise whatever you see, hear or read. How coconut take get water, america dnt kw! And as 4 my father in the Lord, He is a gr8 man of God who instead of buying and owing 4private jets, uses such monies to finance the less privileged, the widowers, physically challenged. He has also been educating many even as he does not own a university! If he owned a university, you will see that poor people can have education in his school without much problem. The like of Jesus is to give and give without asking anything in return. I have not been 2 his church cus I dnt stay in Lagos, but love watching on his Emmaunel TV. He has a wife and yet she cnt climb the podium to preach bc Jesus chose 12apostles and there was no woman among them, and TB J. Knows that! He preaches the truth which is to repent and there is hell and heaven.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by akpanikpe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Boko haram nko? Produce by who?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by justinlmj(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
M4gunners: You quote me and say you are not talking to me.Now you have check it again instead of you accepting you never understood it so before, you want to blame it on Haters.Anyway i have no time for this now.Join me let watch the opening game of Bundesliga Bayern Munich vs VFL Worsburg.
yeah bro...I'm rutting for bayern...let's watch
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by marksonteewhy: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shoki new video is out. Download ur copy from the net. Cheers ;DShoki new video is out. Download ur copy from the net. Cheers
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by AriDsexy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
immortalvoices: I really need to start unfollowing some friends here, too many disappointing comments...my God!
The Good thing about this man is the more u criticize him the greater his popularity and anointing remember "what human don't understand they seek to destroy, what dey can't destroy they call names" I WEEP FOR MANY HERE!!!
On point...one can't help but wonder the kind of comment u read on NL.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sugaarbear(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
hungryboy: so all while that i have been searching for God, na T B Joshua house him been dey,
Abeg wire me T B address make i go there go meet God one on one, e get wetin i wan ask am
bros God even dey yur side ...go wash your spiritual eye you go see am
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: I keep wondering whether God is in alliance with this cataclysmic buffoon angry worse why he has sooo many gullible peeps under his control
Catclysmic buffon? Nigerians are this good in English and yet WAEC keeps churning out dreadful results every year?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Kylekent59: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nostalgia21:
false prophet?..have you ever been to scoan before?.how did you know he is a false prophet?.Tell me; is your pastor in your church is better than tb joshua?.you need deliverance Its obvious satan has blind folded you..

if you have wisdom,,you use it. It is lyk u dnt understand my statement. Go through it again
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by sugaarbear(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Trypant: I believe what he said. Does it mean that Ebola could not identify itself since humans have been living, eating animals, and checking hands? What a dreaded disease! Do you know what this disease means? What of people who bode public transport buses or even keke na pep, does it mean ur bodies may not touch each other as far as you are in the vehicle? God is a spiritual being, and satan is a spiritual being. Even you that is a human being has a spirit. The world is ruled by the spiritual. That's why we have dreams. Some things exist and these things are beyond your control. Americans are good but are not more than God, if not they should have gotten drug 4 HIV. God is supreme and you, a mere mortal is a dust! Just because you breath, is not a right 4 u 2 criticise whatever you see, hear or read. How coconut take get water, america dnt kw! And as 4 my father in the Lord, He is a gr8 man of God who instead of buying and owing 4private jets, uses such monies to finance the less privileged, the widowers, physically challenged. He has also been educating many even as he does not own a university! If he owned a university, you will see that poor people can have education in his school without much problem. The like of Jesus is to give and give without asking anything in return. I have not been 2 his church cus I dnt stay in Lagos, but love watching on his Emmaunel TV. He has a wife and yet she cnt climb the podium to preach bc Jesus chose 12apostles and there was no woman among them, and TB J. Knows that! He preaches the truth which is to repent and there is hell and heaven.
for this am sharing my new annointing water with you......lol oya recieve ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Keypha(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerian has started hating TB, Joshua For no reason, before you talk, remember that No pastor in Nigeria has give Gift to people the way he do, God bless him More
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Person wey no get sense no get sense.. I just pray that demon inside of you leaves you real quick.. Cos its eating your brain. Senseless goat!
Bastard child.. Demons don't need to attack u cos u already well rested in their net.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by zabuur: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Lucasbalo]
Good Lord. Thank you whoever and wherever you are. All telecommunication companies will rather sponsor some foolish talent hunt or worthless beauty pageant shows or even go to Nysc orientation camps to sponsor variety nites. Now they make all so called nollywood stars and musicians their ambassadors. Now we say we are immoral and blame everything on satan. Do we actually know that, we are the cause of our problems but, every time we seek God to miraculously cure us.
This same TB said, Arsenal club wouldn't lift a trophy until prince Charles' child grows up.....

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Keypha: Nigerian has started hating TB, Joshua For no reason, before you talk, remember that No pastor in Nigeria has give Gift to people the way he do, God bless him More

There are principles in life that when u follow u will receive the said result.. Like sowing seed and giving..
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by creekman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Should this actually be a news?Satan is always the originator of ALL diseases. Abeg dis man should tell us something else jare. .....
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
This disease Ebola is nothing to be proud of..it has ravaged our African brothers in other nations..we've lost loved ones in our countries too.

For all those rubbishing the prophet TB Joshua, I hope God have mercy on you lots.Cause, it is written blasphemy against the holy spirit will never be forgiven-Matt.12:31 Therefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men...
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by redsun(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wonder if he means the real Satan himself,man or the imaginative one same man shifts all the blame for his fundament ignorance on?

Man is the Satan,same man is god. They are both his own makings.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Haywhymido(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
We are here again. Who cares if ebola is frm jonathan or u self? U better go find way to treat ur failed experiment(jim iyke) again cos he is on d loose with ladies. Abi, u don ever hear sey persin wey dem do deliverance 4 dey jump 4rm one girl to another b4? Wetin u come deliver d guy 4rm b4?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by persie98: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Ignorance is a killer.

You will keep saying all these rubbish because you are completely ignorant and cannot understand the things of the spirit, for the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man (YOU).

I guess u ain't carnal anymore, tell me more ...I pity una
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by iamord(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
creekman: Should this actually be a news?Satan is always the originator of ALL diseases. Abeg dis man should tell us something else jare. .....

Bless u bro! It is this simple.. People are now like “ wooooow!!! Its true ooo!! ” Like its something new!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
rawtruth:

You have now confirmed your base ignorance. Otherwise, kindly explain what you understand by the word "satan".
let's pray and wait for the return of Jesus , hopefully he will come with the serum or vaccine
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ezyp:
You should take what TB said literary...this 'Satan' he spoke about has human body, face and hand and yes with a lab...TB knows what he was saying and he is right

(from my advanced english dictionary, Satan is defined as--
A person or animal regarded as particularly malignant, detestable or evil; used as an epithet or as a name for an animal.)

What about the anti Ebola prayer groups? grin grin nigga please, if he knows who is behind Ebola outbreak in WA he should name and shame the person, the pseudo satan no gets name and location abi?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
From the way ppl condemn the assertion, one would likely believe they know the real source of ebola.

God created MAN in his own image. Ebola, HIV, etc aren't HIS product.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Davidovinci(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some so called Keyboard warriors here keep falling my hand...some of you need to look at the poo u are spilling here.
Rendering insults on Tb Joshua cos he said something about devil bn the manufacturer of the Ebola virus..If its not the devil then who?
Now I fully understand how those Pharisees/Sadducees etc in the bible think...Neva knew it has gotten to this.
I ain't judging no one neither I'm i saying I'm perfect/religious. but the crappy comments here is disgraceful....

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
A quick message to Mr Seun. I think its time to initiate the "LUNATIC Section"

People who have little or no knowledge on religious matters should be denied posting on MOG related matters (same goes to other sections). Here we have a message from the religious perspective, hence people who have never talked 'religion' should stick to romance, politics, or the lunatic section.

I ACIDOSIS SAYS: EBOLA IS FROM SATAN! Even God can afflict anyone, with any kind of disease. He did that on the arrogant Egyptians - The same stubborness in the life of King Pharoah is still manifesting in that country called Egypt.

"Now this does not mean sickness is always from God/satan or that God or satan always inflicts us with sickness to teach us a spiritual lesson. In a world tainted by sin; sickness, disease, and death will always be with us (ebola inclusive). We are fallen beings, with physical bodies prone to disease and illness. Some sickness is simply a result of the natural course of things in this world. Sickness can also be the result of a demonic attack. The Bible describes several instances when physical suffering was caused by Satan and his demons (Matthew 17:14-18 ; Luke 13:10-16 ).

More so, God is still in control. God sometimes allows sin and/or Satan to cause physical suffering. Even when sickness is not directly from God, He will still use it according to His perfect will."

Whoever is not satisfied with T.B Joshua's comment should kindly go and prove himself/herself on HEALTH section or better still check the Lunatic section.

Whoever wants to question my post on RELIGION SECTION should please do so with biblical references. I won't tolerate online lunatics with zero level of understanding.

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nostalgia21(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
iamord:
Bastard child.. Demons don't need to attack u cos u already well rested in their net.
why is this douche bag still quoting me?.. Why can't you just move on with your miserable life?
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by DeeChukwu: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Research is the ultimate solution. Anything that is attributed to God or Satan because of unclear understanding is a clear sign of failure.
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by martinz1: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Every bad thing dem go call devil,, by the way devil was created by God..
So God created all things both the bad and the Good ones
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by waja(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
mumumugu: did satan put nafdac number and manufacturing date?
. Hahahahaha, guy you foolish ooo! Lol!
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Ezibless: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Acidosis: A quick message to Mr Seun. I think its time to initiate the "LUNATIC Section"

People who have little or no knowledge on religious matters should be denied posting on MOG related matters (same goes to other sections). Here we have a message from the religious perspective, hence people who have never talked 'religion' should stick to romance, politics, or the lunatic section.

I ACIDOSIS SAYS: EBOLA IS FROM SATAN! Even God can afflict anyone, with any kind of disease. He did that on the arrogant Egyptians - The same stubborness in the life of King Pharoah is still manifesting in that country called Egypt.

"Now this does not mean sickness is always from God/satan or that God or satan always inflicts us with sickness to teach us a spiritual lesson. In a world tainted by sin; sickness, disease, and death will always be with us (ebola inclusive). We are fallen beings, with physical bodies prone to disease and illness. Some sickness is simply a result of the natural course of things in this world. Sickness can also be the result of a demonic attack. The Bible describes several instances when physical suffering was caused by Satan and his demons (Matthew 17:14-18 ; Luke 13:10-16 ).

More so, God is still in control. God sometimes allows sin and/or Satan to cause physical suffering. Even when sickness is not directly from God, He will still use it according to His perfect will."

Whoever is not satisfied with T.B Joshua's comment should kindly go and prove himself/herself on HEALTH section or better still check the Lunatic section.
And now the PK's talking grin
Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by Nostalgia21(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Davidovinci: Some so called Keyboard warriors here keep falling my hand...some of you need to look at the poo u are spilling here.
Rendering insults on Tb Joshua cos he said something about devil bn the manufacturer of the Ebola virus..If its not the devil then who?
Now I fully understand how those Pharisees/Sadducees etc in the bible think...Neva knew it has gotten to this.
I ain't judging no one neither I'm i saying I'm perfect/religious. but the crappy comments here is disgraceful....
don't mind them..they're here judging When trouble comes now you'l see them running to his church..

Re: EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA by tonididdy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
all you TBJ haters won't see the humanitarian efforts made by the MOG .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60